Cambria news?

jess71903

Ambassador
Anybody have any inside info on when the Diono Cambria will be available? It's sounding like our perfect booster, so I want to know if I should wait on it.

ADS

jess71903

Ambassador
I just saw April on their FB page, too, but BabyViva taking down pre-orders makes me think there might be a delay. I don't know if I can wait until April. :(

YinzerMama

I am pretty sure it was a pre order option. Don't hold me to that lol but I know they had the colors available and april 2014 and a price.

I'm in need of a booster too and the monteray was pretty much what I decided on so I a bummed by this as well. I might just get an affix in the mean time.

jess71903

Ambassador
I am pretty sure it was a pre order option. Don't hold me to that lol but I know they had the colors available and april 2014 and a price.

I'm in need of a booster too and the monteray was pretty much what I decided on so I a bummed by this as well. I might just get an affix in the mean time.

I keep coming back to the Affix, too.

YinzerMama

I would like a booster with a back that will last longer than my old turbo boosters did but I have 2 fr85s I can always use as big kid boosters later. My immediate need is for a booster that comes in purple and pink. I don't like how wide the recaro looks (or that it doesn't go backless) (i think??) and I feel like evenflos are so flimsy even though they do come in a lot of colors. The affix seems pretty nice for what it is.

I'm a little puzzled by the current lack of diono seats. You'd think they would have phased in the new boosters vs. a huge lag. No radian 120s to be had for a while now. Supposedly radians are not being d/c'ed with the new seats but... I think it's kind of odd.

YinzerMama

Actually what I need is a cow parkway. That would solve all of my issues. It would just take a long time to explain.

Why did Britax have to give the ax to cow for big kid seats???

Patriot201

Car-Seat.org Ambassador
I love my Parkway SG, but I REALLY want Britax to bring back the old-style Parkway. I loved that seat.

scariestone

I actually just emailed them about this. They said, "Hello:

The new high backed booster Cambria is scheduled to out Mid-April of 2014.

Thank you-"

What I'm wondering is if its improved or just different colors. My google-fu stinks so I can't seem to find any info on it.

YinzerMama

I emailed them on Monday and they replied with the features as well as a date of april or may... but said they hadn't finalized colors yet. It looks really good on paper... so far...

:yeahthatlove: Well except some would be sticklers about the tots part. Spots for 4/40? Bovine Booster Brigade?

I mean cow in general ;) I've got 5 of their convertibles already, I need some big kid seats with cow. I have a cow PW for L but K was devastated that his new Frontier CT wasn't "moo". The poor child.. Should have seen his face. Not pleased.

YinzerMama

yeah I don't know why they killed cow on the bigger kid seats. at least there are some atttractive/fun combo seat patterns. but the poor parkway...

jess71903

Ambassador
yeah I don't know why they killed cow on the bigger kid seats. at least there are some atttractive/fun combo seat patterns. but the poor parkway...

The Parkway is just sad right now. I get parents and bigger kids wanting less conspicuous seats, but my kids like color. I like color. They will be big kids and not use seats too soon. We might as well enjoy it while it lasts.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC