For Sale or Trade 2 SK Radian Premiere Covers - Princess

catchthewind

I don't actually know what these might be worth, so feel free to make me an offer if my price is unfair. I have two covers, both the same print, Princess I think it's called. Shipping from Canada.

One has been well used and is faded, but washed and in good condition. The belly pad is fraying somewhat. I can't find the infant head pillow but do have the body cushion/toddler head pillow. I would sell this for close to just the cost of shipping or trade for a True Fit cover (see below) in similar condition. Let me know your postal or zip code and I'll look up shipping cost.

The other is brand new and has never been used except the toddler head pillow, which is slightly faded as a result. Everything else has been stored in a cool, dark place. I am thinking maybe $40 + shipping?

I'll post pictures later this evening when I can get to a computer. I am going to start a new thread, but am looking for something different for our TFP. We have the black one with blue dots now, would love something like the yellow one (is that a TFP cover or regular TF?) or the cranberry and brown one.

I've never traded on here before, but have good Ebay and Diaper Swappers reputation, and a number of techs here will vouch for me (or at least, I hope they would ;) ).

ADS

Janina

I'm interested in the faded one. I could use a backup for my 80SL. Could you tell me what shipping would be to 06238
Thank you

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC