What do you think the most "comfortable" seat is?

todzwife

Size doesn't matter. I drive a 2012 Sienna. I need something for my squishy. I bought a foonf but I read it doesn't have a lot of padding, so I'm still on the hunt.
She's 6 months, 15ish pounds. Very "average" size. My kids tend to be tiny-my almost 4 year old has yet to hit 30 pounds.
That said, I'm looking for a comfortable seat for her. I need it to be comfy because I need her to not scream in the car. She doesn't mind her b-safe. Nothing less padded than that.

No budget constraints. I'd love something that could get her to booster age and RFing to 3.

Last edited:
ADS

MommyShannon

NextFit, Pria, Britax seats, and Peg would be my top choices.
ETA: I'm just not familiar with the Foonf to compare it.

YinzerMama

Nextfit gets my vote. I wish I could squeeze myself into one.

My son keeps asking me to move it between my husband's car and mine. We might need to get a 2nd one.

thekatie

Maxi-Cosi Pria. I would sit in it if I could. My 10 year old would happily go into a harness again if he fit. The cats fight over it when it comes inside. We love our Pria for squishy comfort!

finn

We have a Britax Roundabout 55, compared to other seats available here it is super comfy and I dread the day dd gets too tall for it rf.

gigi

My picky baby loves the Coccoro! She prefers it to the Boulevard. She is giant, 2.5 and just outgrew it.

I'll either be getting a Peg or a new Diono convertible for her (likely the Peg, but I'm deciding how long past 3 I want to RF ).

The Pria is very soft. If it didn't have a 40" height limit I would seriously consider it, but she's pushing 38" already.

Congratulations on the new baby!!!

YinzerMama

ah I have not yet actually touched a pria (but I think our bru may have started carrying them so i need to see) but I have tried out the safety 1st one that looks an awful lot like it and those are super comfy. I just can't get over my dislike of Dorel's buckles and straps.

thtr4me

Can you take her somewhere to try her in seats? I know she is young, but she may indicate a clear preference over a particular seat. I know my 7yo has very particular taste, partly because of his SPD.

Oh, and yes, the Coccoro is super soft! My now 3yo refused to get out of the seat when we tested it in the house. Since you have itty bitty kiddos, that might be one to look into.

Kac

Ambassador - CPS Technician
The MyRide looks comfy to me, but there are definitely more padded seats out there.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC