Contest Maxi-Cosi RodiFix Booster Extra Entry Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Admin

Admin - Webmaster
To Enter this giveaway, you MUST follow the Rafflecopter instructions at CarseatBlog! This is an extra entry only, if you reply to this thread but have not entered on Rafflecopter and left a Comment to the giveaway thread at Carseatblog.com, you will not be entered to win, sorry!

Giveaway thread to enter: http://carseatblog.com/25965/

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/Maxi-RodiFix-Booster-Total-Black/dp/B00E6113GO/"]Amazon.com: Maxi Cosi RodiFix Booster Seat, Total Black: Baby[/ame]

ADS

mommyfrog

I commented on the blog and entered the rafflecopter. I love the fact that there is no armrests on this booster. That will make it easier to buckle. Thanks for the giveaway.

Dorothy

DD has such a hard time trying to buckle our stiff, recessed buckles. Not having to work around arm rests would really help, I think. Plus- LATCHable, recline feature, Air Protect head wings... Swoon!
(I didn't see this thread when I commented on the blog preview thread.)

Posted using the app. :)

Kegracin

I agree this looks like a really cool booster, I love the fact that its armless cant wait for the full review (crossing my fingers that its nice and tall).

Aurezalia

I'm really glad there's another armless booster on the market! That niche has been needing to be filled for awhile!

momtoo3

This would be great for all 4 booster riders in my van. It looks like it will make buckling in a three across easier!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC