Contest I Can Haz Carzeat? (Photo Contest)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SafeDad

CPSDarren - Admin
Staff member
ETA: You may now vote for finalists and nominate cutest/funniest from all photos in this thread.

Pets seem to love carseats as much as Car-Seat.Org members do! Perhaps you have a precious pic of your puppy in a Peg Perego Primo? Find a funny photo of your feline in a Frontier box? Maybe just a cute picture of your hamster with something carseat related in the background? Or your dog riding (properly restrained of course!) in your car? Do you have an idea to add a traffic-safety-related caption to a silly photo of your pet?

We'll determine the top entries and then put them up for a vote at www.car-seat.org to pick the winner(s)!

How to enter? Simply reply to this post and either attach your file or insert a hosted image of your pet that is somehow related to car seats or car safety! You may submit a photo at any time until this thread is closed on or after noon, 12PM CST, February 3th, 2014. Photos selected to advance to the voting round will be announced on or around February 4th, 2014.

If your photo is selected to advance to the community voting round, you'll receive a $10 Amazon.com or Amazon.ca gift certificate! A minimum of three and maximum of ten photos will be selected to advance to the voting round. Car-Seat.Org reserves the right to select images to advance to the voting round randomly, by a separate, preliminary community vote, by selection among one or more Car-Seat.org moderator(s) or by any other means.

Voting will close around or after noon, 12PM CST, on Valentine's Day, February 14th, 2014. Additional prizes will be then announced and awarded within 72 hours of contest closing.

• 1st place*, most votes: $50 gift certificate from Kids-N-Cribs.com, Snugglebugz.ca, Amazon.com or Amazon.ca.
  • 2nd place*, most votes: $25 gift certificate from Amazon.com or Amazon.ca
  • 3rd place*, most votes: $10 gift certificate from Amazon.com or Amazon.ca
  • Voted cutest by Car-Seat.Org staff from all entries: $10 gift certificate from Amazon.com or Amazon.ca
  • Voted funniest by Car-Seat.org staff from all entries: $10 gift certificate from Amazon.com or Amazon.ca

*Bonus! For each post you have made at Car-Seat.org in the month of Janauary, 2014, prior to the posting of this contest, $1 will be added to the amount of your 1st, 2nd or 3rd prize gift certificate, up to double the original value! (Maximum $100 for 1st prize, $50 for 2nd prize, $20 for 3rd prize, Does not apply to other prizes sorry!).

babies.JPG

Standard Photo Contest Fine Print:

All registered and approved members may submit up to three (3) image entries. You may post additional photos, but only the first three (or the three you otherwise designate) will be judged to advance to the voting round. Moderators and staff may also enter, but by doing so, will not be able to participate in a possible selection of images that move to the voting round. All registered and approved members, including moderators/staff, may vote in the voting round. ONE vote per member/household.

If you submit more than one entry, you will only be eligible to win a single prize among 1st, 2nd and 3rd prizes, based on your entry with the highest number of votes. Winners of a 1st, 2nd or 3rd prize may also win an additional prize for cutest and/or funniest entry. So, for example, a person who enters three photos and those three end up being the highest, second highest and third highest among votes received would win only the 1st prize, but would also win $10 gift certificates for each one having advanced to the voting round and would be eligible for cutest and funniest image as well. 2nd and 3rd prizes would then be awarded to the photos with the next highest votes, respectively.

The photograph, in its entirety, must be a single work of original material taken by the Contest entrant. By entering the Contest, entrant represents, acknowledges, and warrants that the submitted photograph is an original work created solely by the entrant, that the photograph does not infringe on the copyrights, trademarks, moral rights, rights of privacy/publicity or intellectual property rights of any person or entity, and that no other party has any right, title, claim, or interest in the photograph.

By entering the Contest, all entrants grant an irrevocable, royalty-free, perpetual, worldwide non-exclusive license to Car-Seat.Org, to reproduce, distribute, display and create derivative works of the entries (along with a name credit) in connection with the Contest and promotion of the Contest at Car-Seat.Org, Carseatblog.com and/or their Facebook and Pinterest pages. This applies to any image entered, whether uploaded to Car-Seat.org or hosted on another website or service. Display or publication of any entry on any of these websites does not indicate the entrant will be selected as a winner. Car-Seat.Org will not be required to pay any additional consideration or seek any additional approval in connection with such use. Additionally, by entering, each entrant grants to Car-Seat.Org the unrestricted right to use all post content made in connection with the Contest.

If you use a third party hosting service like Flickr, Photobucket or another photo server and insert your image, we ask that the size be reduced to 1280x1024, 1280x960, 1280x720, 1024x768, 1024x600 or smaller if possible for display on this thread, please. Photos that are attached/uploaded to Car-Seat.org will be thumbnailed automatically and may be any size allowed by the uploader (varies by your usergroup perks). Photos may be edited, have captions, special effects, etc. Larger or smaller photos may be entered, but we reserve the right to adjust them to a reasonable size for display on this thread.

Car-Seat.org reserves the right to modify the terms of this contest at its sole discretion, without prior notice. Any decisions regarding validity of an entry will be made by Car-Seat.Org and entries may be disqualified at any time. Car-Seat.org reserves the right to disqualify multiple votes that appear to be from the same household, member and/or IP address.

ADS

SafeDad

CPSDarren - Admin
Staff member
I Can Haz Pizza

As mentioned in the contest rules, you may submit extra photos that aren't contest entries. Or maybe you have a funny pet photo but you don't want to enter it in the contest for any reason (perhaps it is not at all vehicle or carseat related, maybe it's your photo but also has your child in it, etc).

You may post such a pet photo on this thread with a disclaimer that it is not an entry.

You may also post replies without a photo to comment on other photos. Of course, these will not be considered entries.

Please note that this thread is public. Unregistered visitors, search engines and bots will be able to see any photo you insert from another hosting service (like flickr or photobucket), though if that photo is already public, it has probably been indexed already. Photos that are attached/uploaded to Car-Seat.Org cannot be seen by unregistered visitors or search engines.

For example, this photo is not an entry, but it was such a good photo I thought I'd share. I've titled it, "I Can Haz Pizza?"

icanhazpizza.JPG

honeydew

Both Luna and Spike love the Size4Me!

Sent from my iPhone using Car-Seat.Org

Attachments

• image-3643342808.jpg
    image-3643342808.jpg
    482.9 KB · Views: 125
  • image-467281028.jpg
    image-467281028.jpg
    465.4 KB · Views: 111

macmomma

Our 15 yr old Cocker Spaniel found the seat sitting in the kitchen. he is blind and deaf but as soon as I bring a seat in the house he still find it and plops himself down:D

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    120.1 KB · Views: 124

Shaunam

Sorry, crappy photo, but still cute. She loves that car seat and insists on jumping in it every time I open the van door! (she's not actually allowed to ride in it LOL)

nmb

Getting ready to go up into the mountains to go sledding, the dog is buckled w/ the passenger-side seatbelt (DS was 4 here):

Also - not a valid entry but it makes me laugh, he slept like this for a couple years:

Last edited:

munchkin

I just had to try the CCO out the day I got it and Molly was the only thing I had that would fit!

image.jpg

Needless to say she was unimpressed.

Brigala

CPST Instructor
I like to make sure all my car seats are color-coordinated with my hounds. It helps when the dogs shed on the car seats.

Last edited:

christineka

My cat has her own car seat. It sits in the garage for her to sleep on. (It's one of my donated expired seat, but I don't have the heart to give it away when it makes such a nice cat bed.)

princessscenera_zps14e2ad53.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC