In Search Of ISO: Stokke Tripp Trapp highchair

Amy7707

Anyone in the Boston area have a Stokke Tripp Trapp high chair they want to sell? Or know of any deals that include the Stokke brand? I think it is one the is often excluded from sales if I remember correctly. I'm sick of the fighting over the one we were given for DS so I need to get one for DD.

ADS

T4K

I got one from Albee Baby for $150. I don't know if they still have them.

Eta: looks like they are all $250. Bummer!

Amy7707

I got one from Albee Baby for $150. I don't know if they still have them.

Eta: looks like they are all $250. Bummer!

$250 is what I'm seeing everywhere too. I'll watch craigslist for a couple days to see if any come up, otherwise I'll just bite the bullet and order one.

Thanks!

T4K

I paid $150 but it's the kind you have to oil. I may have spent $100 more for one I didn't have to do that with. ;-)

BananaBoat

Hmmmm, how soon do you need it?

I'm on the Northshore & have one in Natural. DD2 still uses it, but I might be willing to part with it. What were you thinking regarding price?

Amy7707

Whenever I get can one...DD is 2 and refuses to sit in any booster and is always trying to get in DS's seat. I was thinking $100 for a used one? Is that reasonable? Let me know!

Sent from my DROID using Car-Seat.Org

BananaBoat

Whenever I get can one...DD is 2 and refuses to sit in any booster and is always trying to get in DS's seat. I was thinking $100 for a used one? Is that reasonable? Let me know!

Sent from my DROID using Car-Seat.Org

Ha! I understand negotiating with a 2 year old. I'll see what I can do on my end. My 2 year old may not be willing to give it up.

Is your older in the Stokke? If it helps, what we did is move our older to an IKEA Junior chair & put the younger in the Stokke. Works great!

Amy7707

Ha! I understand negotiating with a 2 year old. I'll see what I can do on my end. My 2 year old may not be willing to give it up.

Is your older in the Stokke? If it helps, what we did is move our older to an IKEA Junior chair & put the younger in the Stokke. Works great!
That could be an option. I'll have to ask DS what he thinks when he gets home today. Although if he likes those then I'll probably have to get 2 and stop using the Stokke entirely. I think I need 2 of the same seat to prevent the fighting. Thanks for the suggestion!

Amy7707

Thanks for the suggestion of the Ikea Junior chairs - we ended up getting 2 of those and they are perfect! I actually like them better than the Stokke since we can easily fit both of them on one side of the table when we have additional people to seat.

BananaBoat

Thanks for the suggestion of the Ikea Junior chairs - we ended up getting 2 of those and they are perfect! I actually like them better than the Stokke since we can easily fit both of them on one side of the table when we have additional people to seat.

Yay! So glad I could be of help. Usually when I have a problem & feel I've exhausted all options, I head to IKEA & they magically solve it for me :D

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC