Just for giggles...G4 Britax RF Tethered Aussie Captain's Chair

ADS

TechnoGranola

Forum Ambassador
What's the pic of? When I tap I just get connection error on the app. And the thumbnail looks like a label?

ETA: thumbnail has changed now to seat install. ;) I can't see it big though as I still get connection error. Darn app.

TechnoGranola

Forum Ambassador
Oh cool since you put up 2 pics, I can now tap the second and use the arrows and it will show the first pic.

How quick is it to loosen the tether from the passenger side to get the child in easier and tighten it back up again? I see Britax suggests that as a solution to it being a pain in the arse.

amyd

It's probably ok, but I can't install it passenger side because I need DS1 to be able to get out that side for school drop off. I need my RFer driver side.

TechnoGranola

Forum Ambassador
It's probably ok, but I can't install it passenger side because I need DS1 to be able to get out that side for school drop off. I need my RFer driver side.

And they did say passenger side was easier, correct? Same for us though, we need the older one driver side so she doesn't step out into traffic.

Glad you can see the pics... Isn't it pretty? At least it has that going for it!

Yes it is! My middle one would love it. I don't think that pattern comes in a booster though? I see they have a pink cat spot pattern though that I'm sure she'd love so I might be covered.

amyd

And they did say passenger side was easier, correct? Same for us though, we need the older one driver side so she doesn't step out into traffic. Yes it is! My middle one would love it. I don't think that pattern comes in a booster though? I see they have a pink cat spot pattern though that I'm sure she'd love so I might be covered.

Yes, passenger side would be easier and technically I *could* reach but seriously what a PITA to do every single time.

The Boulevard cover was amazing! The turquoise one. Do you know what I mean by the bumpy crib sheets? I think they're Oeuf? It feels like those.

TechnoGranola

Forum Ambassador
So are you keeping yours? Will the tethering drive you bonkers or will you do Swedish style?

The Boulevard cover was amazing! The turquoise one. Do you know what I mean by the bumpy crib sheets? I think they're Oeuf? It feels like those.

Ya I know what you mean! I wanted to see that one in real!

amyd

So are you keeping yours? Will the tethering drive you bonkers or will you do Swedish style? Ya I know what you mean! I wanted to see that one in real!

I didn't buy it. Just tried it at a local boutique this morning cause the owner wanted to see if it would work. She's royally PO'd that Britax didn't disclose this change to the retailers before she ordered 5 pallets of seats. She's considering dropping the whole line.

TechnoGranola

Forum Ambassador
I didn't buy it. Just tried it at a local boutique this morning cause the owner wanted to see if it would work. She's royally PO'd that Britax didn't disclose this change to the retailers before she ordered 5 pallets of seats. She's considering dropping the whole line.

Yowza. That's probably why they didn't disclose; feared retailers wouldn't order at all. They should have been working on an ARB instead of new covers for the G4 seats. :p

MommyShannon

If I did this and asked DH to load DD3, he'd probably throw the seat down a hill instead. I prefer Britax seats behind the driver since they take up so little room. This has reignited my desire to get a good spot to Swedish style tether on that side though. I have a good spot on the passenger side but not drivers side.

tiggercat

If I did this and asked DH to load DD3, he'd probably throw the seat down a hill instead. I prefer Britax seats behind the driver since they take up so little room. This has reignited my desire to get a good spot to Swedish style tether on that side though. I have a good spot on the passenger side but not drivers side.

Many vehicle manufacturers are now saying not to swedish tether in their vehicles. May want to look into that.

http://www.car-seat.org/showthread.php?t=261205

(Dog's response above, for example)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC