For Sale Thirsties size 1 and Cloth-eez prefolds

Citrine

SOLD, THANK YOU
I am selling the covers and pre-folds individually unless you want all of them.

7 Thirsties size 1 (0-9mo, 6-18lbs) and 1 Alvan baby cover. Used for 7weeks.
16 Cloth-eez newborn orange edge (0-2mo, 6-10lbs) Used for 5 weeks.
20 Cloth-eez Small Yellow edge (6 weeks - 5 months, 10-15lbs) Used 2 weeks
16 Brand New Cloth-eez Small yellow edge.

These have been worn by one baby, washed in Charlies Soap. Covers were lined dried while prefolds went in dryer. There are no rips or stains on them. The new cloth-eez yellow edge I forgot I bought before I bought another stash. They have never been washed. These are great diapers and I have moved on to the red edge for the baby and brown edge for the 2yr old. Please make me a reasonable offer. I would like these gone and do not wish to move them when we move. I have a pay pal account.

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    44.6 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:
ADS

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC