Where/when to buy Frontier90 zebra?

teekadog

It has been several months and I keep coming back to this seat. Also, I'm actually going to need a new seat in the near future so I guess I can allow myself to buy one! But I need to spend as little as possible (of course) (but I do really need to) (for actual money's sake) (and not just self-satisfied piece of mind). (Thanks for reading all my parentheses.)

Where and when is the best time to buy this seat? And zebra is a must. I don't see any coupons or sales going on and now I'm reading threads that talk about possible slight improvements/changes happening now or soon. Also I actually have an expired seat so I could do the BRU trade-in thing if they still do that.

Please help me? I would really appreciate it!

ADS

Kegracin

I would go to http://camelcamelcamel.com and set a price tracker thing on amazon. If you have a kohls card you could also watch there the other day there was stacking codes making it 212 ish. Amazon warehouse might be another place to stalk. Idk about the January change thing maybe call britax and see if they are shipping those out yet.

Kel

I bought my zebra FR 90 on Amazon this week. It was an open box. But had never been installed. Packaging was perfect!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC