Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

Joovy ScooterX2 double stroller

Our double stroller broke and we need a new one asap. I found this stroller on sale for $145, i couldn't find it this cheap on craigslist! Now i know it's no BOB, but from the crappy Chicco side by side we had it doesn't look terrible. The sunshade and under basket look way better than our old stroller. Anyone own this stroller that could tell me a little more?
    DD1~8 DD2~5 DS~5 DS2~2

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

Re: Joovy ScooterX2 double stroller

Quote Originally Posted by dawnp15 View Post
    Our double stroller broke and we need a new one asap. I found this stroller on sale for $145, i couldn't find it this cheap on craigslist! Now i know it's no BOB, but from the crappy Chicco side by side we had it doesn't look terrible. The sunshade and under basket look way better than our old stroller. Anyone own this stroller that could tell me a little more?
    I'm not a ton of help; we don't own it, but we looked at it a long time and nearly bought it...we borrowed one from a friend and used it about a week and really did like it. We just ended up finding a better "deal" on a Zooper Tango and it had a few more of the features we wanted. But all in all, we didn't have anything bad to say about the Joovy---it pushed really nice, I remember that. And the basket/canopies are awesome. At the time I was on a kick of *needing* more features than we've actually even used on our Tango---so I say go for it! Again, sorry I'm not more help, but I noticed you hadn't gotten any feedback yet.

Thank you so much for your feedback, that does help! I went ahead and ordered it, but haven't received it yet. I figured even if it's not perfect, it's defiantly an upgrade from what i had lol!
    DD1~8 DD2~5 DS~5 DS2~2

I think you'll like it! Like you said--it's no BOB, but quite honestly, I borrowed my sister's double BOB for a few days, too, and thought it was a beast! Hope it works well for you!