Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

Chocolate Organic Ergo for sale $65 PPD

I still have this, not gonna use it so it needs to go! It was only used 2-3 times and I washed it to get it ready to sell. DD2 has always just been huge and for a while I had a purple Ergo so I used that one, this one is nearly new. I bought it from BRU so I know it's not a "fake" Ergo or anything like that.

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

Re: Chocolate Organic Ergo for sale $65 PPD

How much did you want for this again?
    Kacie, CPST.
    Aunt to SIX little loves between the ages of two weeks and seven years!

$65 PPD

I also need a Cow or Livia fr85 cover and would gladly trade!

Any offers?

I really think I need this for my nanny baby, but I just can't decide how I'd approach the mom about using it.
    Kacie, CPST.

Quote Originally Posted by Kac View Post
    I really think I need this for my nanny baby, but I just can't decide how I'd approach the mom about using it.
    I'd probably just do it lol. If she says anything be like "oh this, isn't it great for when you can't use a stroller?"

I'd have no problem with my nanny or babysitter using it. Then again I'm not a neurotic weirdo (usually?).

Senior Community Member happiness-and-balance's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Phineasmama View Post
    I'd probably just do it lol. If she says anything be like "oh this, isn't it great for when you can't use a stroller?"

I'd have no problem with my nanny or babysitter using it. Then again I'm not a neurotic weirdo (usually?).
    I was looking after a little guy all summer (<12 mo. old) and I wore him almost daily. His mom wasn't very baby gear savvy, but she didn't really care if I wore him or put him in a stroller or whatever. I didn't ask if I could do it, maybe I should have, but in retrospect I wasn't doing anything to harm the child, he was comfortable and VERY happy in my Baby K'tan wrap, he would literally be in it for hours and just smiling and laughing. He despised the stroller, and understandably so. If the mom was very opinionated and seemed overprotective, i'd ask.

I'd totally wear another babysitting kiddo without asking, especially if I had them all day and had things to do.
    -Angela

I bought it and the day after I saw that the family I nanny for has the exact same Ergo. LOL.
    Kacie, CPST.