Chocolate Organic Ergo for sale $65 PPD

Phineasmama

I still have this, not gonna use it so it needs to go! It was only used 2-3 times and I washed it to get it ready to sell. DD2 has always just been huge and for a while I had a purple Ergo so I used that one, this one is nearly new. I bought it from BRU so I know it's not a "fake" Ergo or anything like that.

ADS

Kac

Ambassador - CPS Technician
I really think I need this for my nanny baby, but I just can't decide how I'd approach the mom about using it.

Phineasmama

I really think I need this for my nanny baby, but I just can't decide how I'd approach the mom about using it.

I'd probably just do it lol. If she says anything be like "oh this, isn't it great for when you can't use a stroller?"

I'd have no problem with my nanny or babysitter using it. Then again I'm not a neurotic weirdo (usually?).

I'd probably just do it lol. If she says anything be like "oh this, isn't it great for when you can't use a stroller?"

I'd have no problem with my nanny or babysitter using it. Then again I'm not a neurotic weirdo (usually?).

I was looking after a little guy all summer (<12 mo. old) and I wore him almost daily. His mom wasn't very baby gear savvy, but she didn't really care if I wore him or put him in a stroller or whatever. I didn't ask if I could do it, maybe I should have, but in retrospect I wasn't doing anything to harm the child, he was comfortable and VERY happy in my Baby K'tan wrap, he would literally be in it for hours and just smiling and laughing. He despised the stroller, and understandably so. If the mom was very opinionated and seemed overprotective, i'd ask.

I'd totally wear another babysitting kiddo without asking, especially if I had them all day and had things to do.

Kac

Ambassador - CPS Technician
I bought it and the day after I saw that the family I nanny for has the exact same Ergo. LOL.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC