For Sale or Trade Pocket diapers

jordansmom

Wasn't able to revive my old thread, so reposting in hopes of finding new homes!
MMARO!

UPDATED WITH INFO AND PRICING
Everything comes from a smoke free, pet free home.

Diapers purchased mostly new, but some gently used from diaperswappers. Can get pictures on request and would prefer to sell in lots.

Bum genius 3.0 - 4 diapers total, dk. blue, lt. blue, dk. green, lt. green
some pilling around perimeter of aplix, aplix a little fuzzy, dark blue has most pilling, each has two inserts (original) with some discoloration, but no stains.

Rumparooz- 3 diapers total, brown minky, gumball, yellow sunshine- some pilling on aplix tabs, no major stains, original two inserts, except yellow has original larger insert and a smaller Nicki's diapers newborn insert.

SOLDHappy Heiny's with snaps -2 diapers total, yellow, white - yellow has barely noticeable BF poo stain and would probably come out with a little sunning. 2 inserts each.

Happy Heiny's with aplix -4 diapers total- green has new aplix done by another cloth diapering mom, red, blue mod and white are a little fuzzy. minor pilling around perimeter of aplix, no stains that I can see, maybe a little discoloration. 2 inserts each, not originals.

G diapers -2 diapers total- orange and white each with one plastic liner, bought new by me and barely used.

Planetwise light blue diaper pail liner (never used), medium wetbag (lt. blue with children playing), small floral design wetbag (great for diaper bag, can fit 2 to 3 diapers in it).

SOLDBottoms-up cloth wipes set - 21 wipes (washed and used minimally), clean and dirty wash bag plus additional netted bag for washing.

A couple extra inserts with some staining/discoloration.

So, that's 13 diapers with 2 inserts each (although I would possibly like to keep one HH aplix diaper, doesn't matter the color), 2 wetbags, 1 diaper pail liner, cloth wipes set and a couple extra inserts.

If you wanted all of the above I could do $130 plus shipping by Paypal. Basically $10 a diaper and everything else free. If you don't want everything listed, let me know what individual items and I will price it out separately.

I also have a grey Graco Snugride 22 base with a year or two left on it. Can ship in original box, FFS.

Last edited:
ADS

ketchupqueen

CPST and ketchup snob
Staff member
How old are the HH snaps? The older ones are taller than the redesign, which is what I need...

And how big is the Planetwise pail liner?

jordansmom

How old are the HH snaps? The older ones are taller than the redesign, which is what I need...

And how big is the Planetwise pail liner?

The HH snaps are at least 4 years old. I started using them when DS1 was a few months old. I can't remember if I bought them new or gently used from DiaperSwappers. When was the redesign? If you would like pictures, feel free to PM me an email and I can send them directly to you. The inserts are the original microfibers, I never used the smaller doubler. Everything was washed in Tide Free and Clear and air dried.

The Planetwise pail liner is the pail liner size...Approximately 28" tall. I washed it and never used it. It should be the same as this one here:
http://planetwiseinc.com/Planet_Wise_Pail_Liner_-_Large_38_cat.html

Snow day here, so if anyone is interested, I can work on putting things together for you! Just let me know! Thanks!

ketchupqueen

CPST and ketchup snob
Staff member
Can you measure the HH for me from back to front center unsnapped and unstretched please? I think that's old enough to be before the redesign and I have two I can compare to. :)

I use a five gallon paint bucket with lid for a pail, do you think the liner would fit?

jordansmom

Here is a picture of the Pail liner in a 5 gallon bucket. The bottom of the bag is all the way to the bottom of the bucket. The elastic is snug in a good way but there is extra height of the bag not being used. I had bought it to use in a Diaper Dekor which is taller, but narrower.

View attachment 23883

Here is a measurement of the HH with picture. I'm getting about 14" not stretched.

Hope that helps!

View attachment 23884

Last edited:

ketchupqueen

CPST and ketchup snob
Staff member
That is definitely the right size! I'm very interested. Let me talk to my husband about the pail liner too. LOL

jordansmom

(What would be a quote shipped to 91042 with and without the pail liner?)

Do you want the two microfiber inserts with each HH?

If you want just the two diapers and their inserts, I should be able to stuff them into a small flat rate box, so shipping would be $5.60. It's possible I could fit the pail liner in there as well, depending on how "stuffed" you don't mind the box.

I could also ship via parcel post with tracking for about $5.00 in a large envelope.

If my prices are off, please don't hesitate to tell me...I'm out of the cloth loop these days!

Price with shipping for two HH diapers with inserts $17
Price with shipping for two HH diapers with inserts and Planetwise NWOT pail liner $24

ETA: I just took a closer look at the diapers and there is a small stain on the outside of the yellow one. I haven't tried washing it, it could just be dust or something, but take a couple dollars off the prices I gave above n case it doesn't come clean. It's pretty minimal whatever it is.

Last edited:

ketchupqueen

CPST and ketchup snob
Staff member
Ok, I'll pass on the pail liner. And can pay today actually. Please pm me a revised total for the two diapers and your PP addy!! Thanks :)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC