Clicktight in rearfacing

jbailey313

Does any other carseat have clicktight beside the ff carseats like britax frontier? I LOVE the clicktight and know they had it in Europe for over 10 years~ Glad it is finally here but only in foward facing. I have one little bino that needs rear facing! Any help please :)

ADS

jbailey313

Or any other carseats you recommend for a 2.5 year old she is only 24lbs, I'd like to keep her rf as long as possible. I kept my other children rf until they were 5 in a radian which I still have for 2 cars for her but need a carseat for one more car. I LOVE the easy installation of the clicktights as my mom will need to use the carseat now and then. tia!

jbailey313

There are two carseats that I can find in the US that has it right now, just released in June 2013. Has been in Europe for over 10 years. Clicktight is a way you can install easier, faster, safer and correctly. Here is the britax frontier 90 and the britax pinnacle carseats. Here is a video explaining it.. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n5J6336UrLE Go to about 2 min into it, to see the installation and info.

SafeDad

CPSDarren - Admin
Staff member
It's a patented system, so the only models in the USA that have it are the Britax combination seats like Frontier. Perhaps they will bring the technology to other types of carseats in the future?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xIDwnDAP3io"]Britax Frontier 90 Installation Review: So Easy a Second Grader Can Do It! - YouTube[/ame]

1mommy

The Chicco NextFit is tall and has a special way to install easily with LATCH.

The SuperCinch does make it super easy to install with latch, you could also try the self ratcheting latch that some evenflo seats have, like the symphony. None is quite as easy as the click tight but so help with ease of install.

cookie123

The SuperCinch does make it super easy to install with latch, you could also try the self ratcheting latch that some evenflo seats have, like the symphony. None is quite as easy as the click tight but so help with ease of install.

Evenflo's SureLatch is super easy.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC