Question 2005-06 Honda Crv questions?

noahsmom24

Hi,

Getting an 05-06 honda CRV and just wondering about the center position. I did do some searches for my question before asking but couldn't quite find what I was looking for. Ds is 6 now and he has a Britax parkway sg that I would like to install in the center position, especially for long trips and wondering if this was safe and does the fit normally go ok. He is outboard right now in town, it's easier for him to get out of the vehicle we have now when I drop him off at school but want the center position in my next vehicle to be an option! Right now with what I'm driving it's not.
I'm getting married this summer and we are hoping to have one more child so hope I'm making a good vehicle choice that can last me for a few years. I had a couple other questions about the crv but have now forgot ugh lol..
Thanks!

ADS

cantabdad

Is your question whether you can put the Parkway in the center seat? Yes, I think you can, though if you are looking to secure it with LATCH (not as a method of installation, just as a way of securing it when occupied) it looks like center LATCH was added on the '06 models and is not on the '05. You might want to repost in the installation technical forum if you have detailed questions about this specific vehicle.

cantabdad

I meant to say "secure it when UN-occupied" but hopefully you know what I meant.

I just re-checked the owner's manuals online, and unfortunately it looks like the extra LATCH anchor was added for the 2007 model, not 2006. That makes more sense since the CR-V was redesigned for 2007, for example with the spare tire moving inside. Hopefully this does not ruin your plans.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC