new RN questions

Kel

I'm getting anxious for the new RNs to come out. My son's RXT fits in my van beautifully both RF and FF. He sits outboard though, so I'd love a little deeper shell!!
So...when are the coming out? And what colors. I'd love to get the black/white with the pink harness that was pictured for my DD. I'll need a boy one also.
I like the idea of the middle priced one. Deeper shell, and no wings. Anyone know what color that one is going to come out in?

Anyone else planning on getting one?

ADS

seb3244

I'm getting anxious for the new RNs to come out. My son's RXT fits in my van beautifully both RF and FF. He sits outboard though, so I'd love a little deeper shell!!
So...when are the coming out? And what colors. I'd love to get the black/white with the pink harness that was pictured for my DD. I'll need a boy one also.
I like the idea of the middle priced one. Deeper shell, and no wings. Anyone know what color that one is going to come out in?

Anyone else planning on getting one?

Dd is 18 months rfing in a britax advocate but already her legs are crampedz I am hoping to get one when they come out to use for when my sis in law baby sits or for when we ride in my moms car so I don't always have to undo the advocate from my truck. Also for when her legs get really cramped I would like the new radian to have as her main seat.

:)

YinzerMama

I've read spring to mid 2014.

I'd also go for the middle version.

I don't know if I want one or not. I feel like my least favorite thing about the radian is how he sticks his leg out over the side so if we got hit from the side, his leg would be crushed - and there isn't any difference there. I like the deeper shell in theory but... I don't know if I will upgrade. (And I understand a crushed leg is fixable and other aspects of being injured are not but... still freaks me out a little. A lot!)

But I hope the old ones still resell well if I change my mind :D

seb3244

I've read spring to mid 2014. I'd also go for the middle version. I don't know if I want one or not. I feel like my least favorite thing about the radian is how he sticks his leg out over the side so if we got hit from the side, his leg would be crushed - and there isn't any difference there. I like the deeper shell in theory but... I don't know if I will upgrade. (And I understand a crushed leg is fixable and other aspects of being injured are not but... still freaks me out a little. A lot!) But I hope the old ones still resell well if I change my mind :D

So since you are scared about the legs going over the side what other car seat would you recommend for extended rear facing?

LifeAtHome

I just want the base model, since my kids aren't heavy enough to need the higher limits, and I use a bucket the first year so I don't need the infant insert either. I'm drooling over that herringbone pattern with the pink harness. The blog said second quarter, so that's April at the earliest. I want it NOW though. Lol.

Kel

I keep telling my self I won't need one because my DD is so tiny. But I know I'll have to try one, lol!!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC