Question Swap thread

munchkin

Anyone interested in doing a swapping thread? For gifts that are hard to exchange or return.

Like toys your kiddos didn't like or need or whatever.
Or stuff you got that you don't want but would like to swap for something different?

And especially gift cards.

ADS

Kac

Ambassador - CPS Technician
I'd be interested in a gift card swap, but I'm mainly looking for Walt Disney World gift cards, so I'm sure that's hard to find.

Kac

Ambassador - CPS Technician
I have $50 Barnes and Noble, $50 Beckers, $25 LOFT, and some Starbucks. Not sure if that's of interest to you!

ETA: I forgot about my $50 iTunes.

Last edited:

leighi123

Willing to trade my custom sewing services (I mostly make kids clothes, but can make anything) for gift cards for anywhere local to me or online accessible.

I also have some of Levi's outgrown winter gear I can trade for gift cards.

thepote

Men's L NY Jets jersey Dustin Keller 81, new with tags. 17yo DS1 won't wear the Jets :rolleyes: Would trade for other size L football jersey (used is fine), cash, gift card. Try me! Trade value is maybe $20ish, although it cost more.

munchkin

Still looking for the Disney cards.

I have Lego sets. All 3 Lego city all new in unopened.

image.jpg

3221 Lego truck (trade value $50 ish)
4643 power boat transporter ($30 ish)
4644 marina ($45 ish)

I also have some sets that have been opened, built once and returned to box with all parts and instruction.

Looking for gift cards, JuJuBes, dexter or ncis box DVD sets (will need to check seasons), or try me.

cryswilkins

I have a $40 Home Depot GC I'm willing to sell for $40 or swap for an Amazon GC.

Sent from my iPhone and probably NAK, please excuse my typos.

M

madean102003

I have some Starbucks gift cards to swap. I think I have at least $50 worth! Anyone interested?

munchkin

Found my Disney cards!

I have one $200 and two $25 cards (3 total).

Kac - I would love to trade the 2 25s for your iTunes if you still have it.

Otherwise I'd love to trade these for Walmart, amazon, Kroger, some restaurants. Try me!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC