Baby Jogger glider board

MotoMommaNH

Anyone used one on a Versa? I just got a BJCV for Christmas :D and was thinking of a glider board for my 3.5 yo.

He's basically done with strollers at his age but still needs a little help keeping up from time to time and DH thought it'd be a good idea. I know BJ has their own brand but Amazon reviews don't seem very good...

Is there a good brand of glider/ride along board that I don't know about?

ADS

newyorkDOC

At 3.5 I'd prefer an option that allows him to sit down. I was considering the easy x rider as it fits both my strollers (BJCS and bee).

Carolinadaisy

I have a baby jogger city mini and we tried a glider board with it a few times when my son was about that age. I couldn't steer the stroller very easily with him because he was so tall! I'm not sure how the versa is different, but I would see if you can try it out before purchase or make sure there are free returns.

We don't use our glider board and it was only used a few times. If I can find a box and packing material I would definitely consider selling it! It is the baby jogger brand.

kaharris83

Versa with glider board is a fabulous combination. The Versa has an adjustable handlebar so it makes it perfect for the rider of the board to fit on the board when the seat of the stroller is parent facing. My DS1 has been riding the glider board on the Versa since we got it when DS2 was 3 months old. DS1 was 30 months old. He does really well on the board. The glider board doesn't affect the push of the Versa either. It's still a great one handed push with my 20lb 1 year old in the stroller and my 35lb 3.5yo on the board. I got my glider board on NBD for about $25.

MotoMommaNH

I have a baby jogger city mini and we tried a glider board with it a few times when my son was about that age. I couldn't steer the stroller very easily with him because he was so tall! I'm not sure how the versa is different, but I would see if you can try it out before purchase or make sure there are free returns.

We don't use our glider board and it was only used a few times. If I can find a box and packing material I would definitely consider selling it! It is the baby jogger brand.

Ill keep an eye on the swap board. ;)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC