Frontier Questions

flutie128

So, I need to replace my Frontier from an accident and the trip to the beach reinforced the need to harness on long trips. My DD is 5.5 about 40 pounds and 45.5 inches tall for the record. I know I don't need another frontier but I want something easy to install. She has a Maestro in my babysitters car and doesn't like it because the straps are too close together and she can't buckle it on her own. Is $227 a good price for the seat? I am having the insurance replace my seats and this is the last one I need to purchase.

ADS

Athena

Yes, I think that's a good price. The best price I've seen (buying from a normal site, not open box) is $210 and that was unusual.

At that height, does she have much room left in the Maestro (shoulders to top harness height). I ask because my DD isn't much taller and has outgrown most options. She may have a taller torso, or course, but thought I should mention it, just in case.

flutie128

Yes, I think that's a good price. The best price I've seen (buying from a normal site, not open box) is $210 and that was unusual.

At that height, does she have much room left in the Maestro (shoulders to top harness height). I ask because my DD isn't much taller and has outgrown most options. She may have a taller torso, or course, but thought I should mention it, just in case.

I truthfully haven't looked recently since she started kindergarten she hasn't been to the sitters recently. Last time I looked she some space still but too much.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC