LATCH Manual Ordering

SusanMae

Senior Community Member
Ok---I'm willing to head this up.

I'd like to get a count of who's in. I'll post costs according to how many people order. I'll head to the PO first thing Monday morning to get a shipping quote from here.

If you ordered on your own it would be $32.45
If we have 3-9 ordered, it's $27.45
If we order 10+, it's $25.45

All costs must be paid before I place the order. The money will go through paypal. I'd like to send the order in on Oct 8.

Susan

ADS

waterbaby

So nice of you to do this!

I already ordered mine so I'd have it before my class starts, so I guess I'm stuck paying full price. :(

ShumNum

Senior Community Member
Count me in.
Will you be able to ship via Media Mail? It's cheaper than 'regular' and it is for books and other 'media.'

Jeanum

Admin - CPS Technician Emeritus
Staff member
I'm almost positive my LATCH manual was shipped to me via media mail as part of another group order.

SusanMae

Senior Community Member
I'm going to the post office tomorrow morning after I go to the bank. I'll post when I get home about the mailing method/cost...right now we have 4 copies. I've never done media mail...so I'll check it out and see what I need to do....hopefully there isn't a minimum amount that need to go out to do media mail.

Susan

SusanMae

Senior Community Member
Is shipping the same as if you were in the States?

I would be willing to ship to you....but I may not be able to eat an additional cost, so I would need you to pay the difference.

I'm really not trying to be a cheap as this sounds, but we really don't have the extra money to put out. But I'm sure you all understand that.

Susan

katiesmommy

Is shipping the same as if you were in the States?

I would be willing to ship to you....but I may not be able to eat an additional cost, so I would need you to pay the difference.

I'm really not trying to be a cheap as this sounds, but we really don't have the extra money to put out. But I'm sure you all understand that.

Susan

No prob, it's a US zip code. The way I understand it goes to a place in California and then they sort it from out from there.

tarynsmum

Senior Community Member
Would it be possible to get in as well? I had missed this until just now. And I even have paypal right now!

SusanMae

Senior Community Member
I haven't closed ordering, so you may absolutely order. You'll be able to order until Sunday, Oct 7th...haven't set a cut off time yet.

It's for the 2007 LATCH manual.

One I get the shipping price and the final number, I'll be able to let you know how much it'll be...once we get 10...we should know the "final" cost to be paid.(I still need to set up a pay pal account myself)

Susan

SusanMae

Senior Community Member
Ok---got the final cost info. Media Mail is $2.47

So if we have 3-9 people in the cost is $29.92, 10 or more it's $27.92...saving you $4.53 off the cost of ordering one on your own.

Ordering will be ended on Sunday, Oct 7th at 11:59 pm. After that I'll take payments via paypal only by Oct 12th. The sooner I have the money the sooner everything will be ordered and I can get it in the mail to you.

So here's THE LIST...Copy/Paste and add your name so I can keep everyone and the count together...I don't want to forget anyone or lose count.

1. SusanMae

tarynsmum

Senior Community Member
So here's THE LIST...Copy/Paste and add your name so I can keep everyone and the count together...I don't want to forget anyone or lose count.

1. SusanMae
2. tarynsmum

CDNTech

Senior Community Member
Susan - will you ship to Canada? Do you know approximately how much that would be? It's okay... I've got one coming already. :)

Last edited:

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC