Britax B-agile Double, sales? And KeyFit compatibility?

Marvin711

Stroller shopping as a gift for a family member. Space is an issue as they live in an apartment so stroller will most likely be in trunk most of the time, but they need to use trunk too!
I am leaning towards the B-agile double over the City Mini because it doesn't have the bar across the back and seems to have better basket access. But if someone has another suggestion in a similar price range, I am open?
Also, has anyone used a KeyFit with it? My thought is if the snack tray was on the seat might snap on to it?

ADS

jordansmom

Similar would also be the Valco Snap. No idea on price, but I do know they made some updates to the newest version coming in 2014, like independent canopies. I don't have that specific model, but have had the BJCMD and didn't love it like some do. I especially didn't like how the seats folded facing outwards and got dirty and the annoying access to the storage basket. The Valco Snap is even lighter than the B-Agile and BJCM I believe, looks like it has great access to the basket and I love the concept that the seats fold in and will stay cleaner that way.

kaharris83

Of those 3 mentioned the B-Agile double has the shortest seat backs. Just in case the person using it has taller kids, or an older and a younger. I read reviews about the seat back height but was still very surprised by just how short they were.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC