Question Car seat friendly fleece snow suit?

aunt83me02

Senior Community Member
I'm not sure which forum this belongs in. I'm due with a baby boy in May but I'm hoping to find a fleece snow suit on clearance the end of this season. Lands End used to be my go-to recommendation but they don't make them any more :( I want one that has both hand/foot cuff/covers so I don't have to worry about mittens on a baby. Recommendations?

ADS

katymyers

I have a Columbia one that fits all those criteria I can't remember its name but I'll try to find it on Amazon and post a link.

ETA: found it!
[ame="http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00AKG04O6/ref=mp_s_a_1_7?qid=1388106307&sr=8-7&pi=AC_SX110_SY165_QL70"]Columbia Baby-Girls Newborn Foxy II Bunting:Amazon:Clothing[/ame]

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smiley2u2

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC