ISO infant seat

TheQueenMother

My sister in law is expecting and lost her baby stuff in a house fire. She is a baby wearer and will rear face to the max. She plans to buy a convertible at three months so she can get higher rear facing limits but will use a bucket for the first few weeks.
Does anyone have a GN/ boyish infant seat with a year or so on it they might sell? She can PayPal the funds.
Thanks

ADS

jordansmom

This won't help you completely, but I have a SR22 base with a year or two left on it that she can have FFS if she ends up with that infant seat. I can check later this week on the exact DOM if needed. Sorry to hear about their house fire and hope they are all safe!

LifeAtHome

I have a sr22 with a year left on it I would sell cheap. Wyndham (sp?) Pattern, aqua and brown. Vguc, stickers fell off the sides though. I can get pics if you're interested.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC