In Search Of PlanetBox Shuttle

joolsplus3

Admin - CPS Technician
Any color bag or no bag at all.
Or a coupon. Whatever, I just want one and am trying to be cheap for a few minutes before I order it :cool:

ADS

TechnoGranola

Forum Ambassador
I've got two. But we love them so you can't have them. Ha ha.

Planetbox has a 10% off $200 or more with coupon code "Holidays" until December 24. They had a 10% off $35 but that ended on December 12. :(

joolsplus3

Admin - CPS Technician
Whoa, my response got lost. Weird!
Anyway, I just said I'm glad they are that good a purchase, if you love them that much :D

I was going to use that coupon last week but put all my cash toward Christmas and now I feel bad I missed it. Sigh.

Kac

Ambassador - CPS Technician
Is the Shuttle the original? I have one that isn't getting much use. It has a pink cover.

TechnoGranola

Forum Ambassador
Is the Shuttle the original? I have one that isn't getting much use. It has a pink cover.

No, the Shuttle is the new, smaller model that is super awesome for snacks between after school activities, in the car on a trip or a smaller lunch for younger kids.

Kac

Ambassador - CPS Technician
No, the Shuttle is the new, smaller model that is super awesome for snacks between after school activities, in the car on a trip or a smaller lunch for younger kids.

Okay, thanks :) Disregard! I totally want one of those too. LOL.

NVMBR02

I have one that I would be willing to part with once the new rover I bought for dd gets her.

I doubt I would be able to ship it until I get back home, I'll be gone from the 25th through the 4th of Jan. I can sell it with or without the bag, but the magnets have dd's name written on them (though it did wash off the rover magnets after awhile).

I have a shuttle for myself and love it! DD2 wants one like her brother and sister have though.

joolsplus3

Admin - CPS Technician
Sure, I think I can wait, keep me in mind and I'll try to bump this up to remind you after the holiday.
I love love love love love our Rover, we've been using it for years, but Leah's been really into this zebra print fuel cell-like thing lately for lunch and the Shuttle would be easier to cram into it than the easylunchbox we have.

joolsplus3

Admin - CPS Technician
Yes! I forgot all about it.

I have the box and talk dipper thing and the purple butterfly bag. I may have the matching magnets, if I can get Dd's name off of it.

I'm not sure what a fair price is?

Don't worry about the magnets... if the bag's in good condition, is 30 plus shipping a decent price for you? I bet it fits in some sort of small flat rate box or easy enough to parcel post.

NVMBR02

Don't worry about the magnets... if the bag's in good condition, is 30 plus shipping a decent price for you? I bet it fits in some sort of small flat rate box or easy enough to parcel post.

Sounds fair to me. I'll look through my shipping supplies and get you a quote later today or first thing in the morning. I have a sick kiddo and I am not sure how much I can get done today. Ill be able to ship tomorrow, if we get all the details worked out by then.

Oh, and would you like some pictures? I can get some taken in a bit, once Dh wakes up.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC