Guess the Erins are finally gone...

tjham

I'm glad I got my Erin Marathon for $209 at Albeebaby.com a few weeks ago. I just clicked on my saved link to post it somewhere and it didn't work. Searched the site and it's not even listed as Out of Stock. Oh, well, it was too good to last!

I sure love the Erin cover!

ADS

BudgieStew

Still available at Traveling Tikes...when I was looking yesterday.In case you or anyone else is still looking.

I just bought the Erin cover last week and can't wait to put it on the seat. DH is away for work with our van. Actually he is away the van is sitting in a parking lot:rolleyes:)

StillThankful

Wow! What a sale! I wish I could have gotten this deal. I ended up purchasing mine for $229 plus tax at Target. I'm still satisfied though~~a sale is better than no sale at all.:)

tjham

Wow, great price for the Olivia!

And I thought all of the All Star Tans were gone! Now I just need to remember who was looking for one...:D

Wineaux

Wow! What a sale! I wish I could have gotten this deal. I ended up purchasing mine for $229 plus tax at Target. I'm still satisfied though~~a sale is better than no sale at all.:)
Here's a good site for coupon codes when shopping at Target: http://www.dealcatcher.com/target-coupons. You should almost always be able to find a 10% off code online. Your best time to use one is when Target is having a free shipping sale of the type of item you are looking to buy, and then stack the coupon code with the free shipping.
;)

BABYGIRLLYNDSEY

Still available at Traveling Tikes...when I was looking yesterday.In case you or anyone else is still looking.

I just bought the Erin cover last week and can't wait to put it on the seat. DH is away for work with our van. Actually he is away the van is sitting in a parking lot:rolleyes:)

Hey BudgieStew, If you're putting the Erin cover on that MA in the photo will you be selling the zebra cover? I am soooo interested. :D PM me if you are. :D

BudgieStew

Hey BudgieStew, If you're putting the Erin cover on that MA in the photo will you be selling the zebra cover? I am soooo interested. :D PM me if you are. :D

Nope, never .The thought gives me chills lol So ummm no. There is no way I could ever sell it.
Its my favorite cover. I even bought a bunch of the Gymbo Mod Zebra line and have a cover to go over my Patapum in the Zebra print to be matchy matchy. :whistle:I have three covers in my house and two on the way and I don't think I could part with any.

Last edited:

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC