squeal! just got a super great deal at target :)

nannykates

I got a roundabout 50 classic for $35! It was online return marked at $49.98 but mistakenly grouped with an additional 30 percent off sign.

Opend the box and everything was in bag untouched!

ADS

nannykates

It is charcoal! My cousin is due with baby 3 last week but they only have 4 seats so they were gonna have to move a seat out of the van when she went into labor but now they are set! Perfect timing!

cmm7

Nice!

My Target has 2 Nextfits for $130. It is taking A LOT of self control when I go there to not get them.

YinzerMama

The classic ma/ra is one of the best seats ever made imo. :) So simple to install, comfy for the kid, tall, doesn't take up a ton of room front to back. We are replacing a classic MA since my husband was in an accident and I find myself having a hard time parting with it. I might put it in the basement as a tv chair just to save myself the pain. :eek:

I saw a classic ma at target a few months ago for $130 and I was proud of myself for passing it up because I didn't really NEED it - but I wish now I had snagged it. I like the cover on it whereas the cover on the ra is just ... meh.

I have decided to put a radian in DH's car (the car that was in the accident) but I am glad we still have one unwrecked classic MA to float back and forth until DS passes the 35 lb rf weight limit. I don't know what it is about this seat. Maybe it reminds me of my oldest's baby days or maybe it is just an awesome seat or both but I love it.

nannykates

When I pulled it out to inspect (ok...I was playing), I kinda fell in love, I just hope their middle daughter slows her growing because at this rate 35# won't get her to 2.

YinzerMama

So now I am target hopping looking for good clearances. I am seeing tons of internet returns. I saw a classic ra for 50 but no nextfits. If I saw a nextfit for 130 i would have to grab it.

Of note only one Target has the classic MA on display but none for sale. other targets didn't have it at all. Are the classic seats being dc'ed???

:(

nannykates

None of my stores carry the classic seats in store we have the marathon 3g and about half have the Blvd 3g. They have been only online in most places for a while now.

YinzerMama

The classic MA is not online at Target anymore, and that was the only store that sold it. That combined with walmart and target both crazy low pricing the classic RAs makes me wonder...

Maybe new covers are coming out? Maybe?

I'm wondering if I could get our Target to give/sell me the cover from the floor model. I know they can't sell the seat itself but...

nannykates

Stuff disappears from target online sometimes and comes back (happened before with the classic ma and headwise that I remember).

clmchrissy

Not a super deal, but the current Target Blvd (only 1 left in my store) was marked to $195 and included the cup holder and window clings. With tax no more than the best online deal right now (that don't include the cup holder and window clings).

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC