It needs to warm up, dang it

Keeyamah

I want to play with my Radian. It's just too cold to be playing with installs right now, I want to see my 3 across possibilities, lol.

And some pics cause I think my boys are adorable. Just playing in the house. (Apologies for how big they are, photobucket app doesn't let me resize.)

The rider it was bought for

My at/above the limits 4yr 3mon (43-44" and 44.5-45.5lbs)

ADS

YinzerMama

Ha, that's funny. I bought the purple cover from the same sale and my blue radian is now in my front room, redressed in purple, but as much as I want to put it back in my car I don't feel like freezing my butt off and fighting with a car seat. So the Marathon is staying in my car until the weather warms up or my kid pees in it.

aeormsby

Tell me about it. I've had a beautiful Recaro Performance Booster sitting in my house for a week now. I actually tried it in DH's truck yesterday but still haven't put it in my Saturn. It's actually warmer now but the car is so dirty I want to wash it before I try (don't want the nice new booster to touch the outside of the car when it's that dirty!!).

Hope it's warmer by you soon too!!

Keeyamah

Wow, it's supposed to get up to a grand total of 32F next week. Compared to where we've been, that just might be warm enough to play :).

Lee-B-

My 9 month old is in a RXT. I haven't really seen any stats and pictures before with this seat. Is your older child a tad too big for it RF or FF with harness? Just trying to imagine my daughter that big and picture her in the seat RF still :)

Keeyamah

My 9 month old is in a RXT. I haven't really seen any stats and pictures before with this seat. Is your older child a tad too big for it RF or FF with harness? Just trying to imagine my daughter that big and picture her in the seat RF still :)

He is too big for it RFing. He would still fit in it FF for a couple, maybe 3 years by (torso) height and weight. He turned 4 in September and was 45lbs and 43" during the summer. I think I weighed him at 45.5 in July or August, but his doctor got him at 44.5 in October (well child check, w/o shoes). He is currently about 43.5-43.75" tall. Depends on how straight he stands :p Which is why I got it, little brother is following big brother growth patterns, so I can expect him to be 40lbs and 40" around 2.5 yrs and I would like to make it to as close to 4 as I can manage. The Foonf was just too much $$ when I can get sooooo close with the radian.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC