Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

Carseat Crazy

Mama and Papas Luna Stroller with free muff $57.98 at BRU

Saw this posted on another site. Babies R Us has the Mama and Papas Luna Stroller on clearance/sale for $57.98 and you get a free foot muff. Reg $299.99 As always huge YMMV since its BRU, but maybe someone can get lucky. There are none around me, but I can ship to store if I use my parents zip. Too bad I don't need it.

http://www.toysrus.com/product/index...skuid=11669865

2. Thank You from:

3. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

Admin - CPS Technician joolsplus3's Avatar

Re: Mama and Papas Luna Stroller with free muff $57.98 at BRU

That's a good deal! Pretty nice stroller, really, especially for THAT price.
    Our BRU ran out of those at least 6 months ago, but I'm sure there's some floating around.

We did really wild markdowns yesterday...normally stuff stays on the shelf and then a manager starts taking 30% off every couple weeks, but like this bouncer just hit the floor on price (our store has one left) http://www.toysrus.com/product/index...Src=search&cp= And there were some other things like raincovers and stroller straps that just went down to a dollar or two.
    Julie
    CPST since 2003, pu"R"ple since 2008, three kids growing too fast since 1997, 1999 and 2006

Don't let the perfect be the enemy of the good

I'm happy there's none in stock near me, I don't know if I could resist that deal haha. A few weeks ago I grabbed a Combi Cosmo at BRU for $28, didn't need it but it was such a steal!

It let me ship to home.

CPST and ketchup snob ketchupqueen's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rosey View Post
    It let me ship to home.
    It gave me that option but when I added it to my cart, it said "There are limited quantities of this item available. Quantity in your cart has been changed to reflect available stock" and my cart was empty.
    CPST and Mom to Emma, 15, Bridget, 13, Maggie, 11, Katie Sue, 6, Jimmy, born May 2019,
    and Becky, waiting for us as part of our eternal family.
    Our '02 Odyssey, car seats, and seatbelts saved our lives. Now riding in a '13 Odyssey!

So far no cancellation email. We shall see. I have an order number.

Carseat Crazy

Quote Originally Posted by Rosey View Post
    So far no cancellation email. We shall see. I have an order number.
    Crossing fingers you get one!

Senior Community Member 2BunniesMommy's Avatar

This is such a good deal it made me want to order one, even though we have not used a stroller for over 3 years and don't plan on any more babies. I hope everyone who wanted in on the deal was able to get one.

The website doesn't work for me when I use the link it comes up not found ? The only luna stroller I can search myself is 189 ?
    Emily- Mama to:
    "koda"-06/15/06 riding in an FR85
    "phia"-01/18/11 RFing in an RXT

Carseat Crazy

Quote Originally Posted by koda&phiasmama View Post
    The website doesn't work for me when I use the link it comes up not found ? The only luna stroller I can search myself is 189 ?
    Its no longer available. Sorry