Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Upgrade to iPhone 5C for negative $70

OK, just got my new phone. You have to be eligible for an upgrade obviously. I've had my iPhone 4 for nearly 3 years.

Target has the 5c for $50 plus they give you a $50 gift card this week.

$30 upgrade fee through verizon. Through January 2nd, Verizon will give me $100 for my iPhone 4. So....thank you for paying me $70 to get a new phone!

My plan will go up like $5 a month because they no longer offer unlimited data that I had on previous phone. But still that's a 14 month break even for the $70.
    CPST and Mom to:
    DS 12/05 {60# and 55.5"}
    DD 6/08 {56# and 51.5"} in an Incognito

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

Are they giving $50 back for AT&T too? DH decided he didn't want to upgrade his when I did on Black Friday. He keeps drooling over mine now.
    ~Shannon
    DD (11.5) Seatbelt; DS (9) Incognito; DD2 (7) Britax Parkway; DD3 (4.5) Graco Nautilus

Re: Upgrade to iPhone 5C for negative $70

Quote Originally Posted by MommyShannon View Post
    Are they giving $50 back for AT&T too? DH decided he didn't want to upgrade his when I did on Black Friday. He keeps drooling over mine now.
    I think so. It's in the circular that came Thursday or Friday.

My DH has a 4S but issued through work. I think he's going to ask for an upgrade soon. Which is fine because then we can share the same charger again.
    CPST and Mom to:
    DS 12/05 {60# and 55.5"}
    DD 6/08 {56# and 51.5"} in an Incognito