Question gifting a booster

TeenaMarie

I watch (almost) 5 year old triplets; one of the boosters they have is expired(today)

They all switch seats, so I was thinking for christmas I can buy them a new one as a joint gift

ADS

MotoMommaNH

I think that's a great gift! They will probably all argue over who gets to sit on the new one haha. I got my nephew a new seat for his birthday with my Moms help. So much more useful that a cheap plastic toy!

safeinthecar

Moderator - CPS Technician
I think that would be fine, but I'd also get them each something, even if it's really small. Multiples tend to get joint gifts a lot.

TeenaMarie

That one didn't post the full post :/
I get them each a couple outfits and a small toy

And they already fight over a specific seat; which is also the one that's expired. They currently have turbos, the one that's expired is a pedic foam one so there is a lot of 'I want the comfy seat!'

Athena

Could you get them the same seat as they already have, the turbos, so they're all the same to reduce the fighting? I'd imagine the parents would be very thankful for that. :)

TeenaMarie

I was planning on a turbo or an amp; but I know that even if I get them the exact same seat as the other two Shane would know which was the new one and would HAVE to ride in it, and since he'd insist on it, the girls also would.

I know the girls would love to have harnessed seats like my neice(while my neice is bugging us about riding in a booster)

babyherder

Get a girly tb? At least that only leaves two kids fighting. Or just put the graco pedic cover on a new tb and don't even tell them it's new. If that's allowed.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC