Incognito postponed again?

Mysweethoneybee

I just got an email from Amazon that basically said my order from Nov 5th of two gray Incognito seats was postponed indefinitely and if I wanted to cancel my order to let them know. Is that just with that color because if other colors are available I will gladly take whatever I can get at this point. Did anyone else get an email like mine? I really really want at least one.

ADS

NVMBR02

I ordered black and got a similar email.

The email just said the item has not yet been released and that they will email with a estimated delivery date when they get one.

joolsplus3

Admin - CPS Technician
Ordered gray on 11/11, just got the same message. Poor Dorel, I feel really bad for them and this annoying production issue or whatever they are having. I guess I'll have to order a Rodifix from Wayfair to alleviate my carseat desire (4-5 weeks for that to ship, too, but such a good price!)

HEVY

I'm wondering if I should just cancel it, I could use the money :( Besides this kid is 59 inches, just seems the belt is slightly to high. Sigh, maybe I will win one :)

daniele_ut

Ordered gray on 11/11, just got the same message. Poor Dorel, I feel really bad for them and this annoying production issue or whatever they are having. I guess I'll have to order a Rodifix from Wayfair to alleviate my carseat desire (4-5 weeks for that to ship, too, but such a good price!)

Where is this good price on the Rodifix? I only see them at full price on Wayfair.

I ordered a black Incognito and got an email 2 weeks ago asking if I wanted to cancel my order and I said no. Yesterday I got another email saying that they didn't have a delivery date again

Kecia

Admin - CPST Instructor
If you ordered black or light grey then you should be getting your incognitos soon since both are in production. I'm not sure about the timeline for dark grey and tan but the first two should be shipping very soon. I'll keep everyone posted as I hear more details (including on the Canadian version).

Keeanh

Thanks so much for the updates, Kecia! Saves all of us harassing Dorel :p

Any word if it's been tested for Canada yet?

Kecia

Admin - CPST Instructor
Thanks so much for the updates, Kecia! Saves all of us harassing Dorel :p

Any word if it's been tested for Canada yet?

You're welcome! I don't know where in the process they are with Canada but I know they're working on it. I'll ask my contact to keep me posted on Canadian Incognito progress.

NVMBR02

Here is the email I got today:

Hello,

We now have delivery date(s) for the order you placed on October 24, 2013 (Order# xxx-xxxxxx-xxxxxx):

"Safety 1st Incognito Kid Positioning Seat, Black"
Estimated arrival date: December 12, 2013

If you want to check on the progress of your order, take a look at this page in Your Account...

Woohoo!

NVMBR02

I got an email that my incognito has shipped & will arrive tomorrow!

Me too! UPS usually comes around 11am. I have a bunch of stuff to do tomorrow so I am going to have to have serious willpower to not sit around and wait for it!

All 4 colors are back on Amazon, though it looks like black is the only one shipping right now. Hopefully the rest of the colors will be released soon!

Keeanh

Mine still says "preparing for shipment". Come on Amazon! :cool:

ETA: SHIPPED! Woohoo!

Last edited:

Mysweethoneybee

Mine are light gray and it says "We need more time with this order". I really would like to have them before Christmas, but I guess I will get them when I get them.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC