Question about the Titan 65 two pack from Child Source

momtoo3

From reading on their site it is just any two gender neutral patterns that you receive. My question is... are they the same patterns with the same padding you could buy at the store? Or are they the "bare bones" patterns that are shown? The picture looks like a very basic unpadded seat. I am hoping that they are the nicely padded ones at the store but realize for the price they may not be. My sister needs to replace an expiring seat for my nephew and he will also outgrow his Symphony e3 within a year. It would be great if she could get 2 seats at once. She is on a very limited income.

http://www.childsource.com/evenflo-titan-65-multi-pack/

ADS

tl01

I haven't compared my SureRide to those seats but once the child padding under the bottom is removed ... I don't think the seat is very padded at all. We never used the head padding as it is sort of awkward. How old is the child that will be in the seat?

All of that said, I haven't heard any complaints about padding in the seat.

Last edited:

Kecia

Admin - CPST Instructor
You never know what you're going to get. But you need to be okay with bare bones because more often than not - that's what you get with factory select fashions. For Evenflo seats - it's whatever fabric they have left over. I ordered 4 Titan 65 in my last institutional order from Evenflo. They came 2 per box. The first box was bare bones but a decent, albeit boring, light brown. The second box was like WTH?!? It looks like a giant blk/white barcode running down the center of the seat. Very odd but not the worst institutional fashion I've seen from Evenflo.

Honestly, if appearance or padding is a concern - just get the retail model on sale at Amazon: http://carseatblog.com/25115/cyber-monday-2013-great-carseat-stroller-deals/

momtoo3

You never know what you're going to get. But you need to be okay with bare bones because more often than not - that's what you get with factory select fashions. For Evenflo seats - it's whatever fabric they have left over. I ordered 4 Titan 65 in my last institutional order from Evenflo. They came 2 per box. The first box was bare bones but a decent, albeit boring, light brown. The second box was like WTH?!? It looks like a giant blk/white barcode running down the center of the seat. Very odd but not the worst institutional fashion I've seen from Evenflo.

Honestly, if appearance or padding is a concern - just get the retail model on sale at Amazon: http://carseatblog.com/25115/cyber-monday-2013-great-carseat-stroller-deals/

Thank you! This will be a seat he rides in often and for long rides so comfort is a must. I think she will get one now to replace the EFTA that is expiring and I will get him one for his birthday in Aug as long as he doesn't outgrow his symphony before that. She feels strongly about RF until two but isn't sure about after that. I am working on it ;). If she decides to FF him I will just pass along ds3's prosport and get ds3 the performance booster I am dying to get but can't justify because he still fits harnessed in the prosport and it makes an awesome booster as well.

kelkel2090

CPST Instructor
They really haven't been bad. The list recent ones we've received are a black/grey combo and a tan/spiral design combo. We've gotten about fie or six different designs since January, we we've ordered nearly 800 or more. (The first shipment in January were the ones previously mentioned. The "barcode" which is in my profile pic.) They all come with the RF padding. Here's one that I have a pic of on my phone.

image-3488828334.jpg

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC