roundabout 50 $99 w/free shipping

ADS

mommy2env

You can return these in store if they don't work out, right?

Are there any cute covers that can be bought for this seat? I am so out of the loop! Are these being made still or is it discontinued?

rachelandtyke

They're still being made. I don't know if you can get cuter covers from Britax now (you could for a while), but there are always some in swap. Classic Marathon covers also fit - I just got a girly one for when DD2 takes over the seat and kicks DS out.

ETA: yes, you can return Target.com items in store. :)
looks like Britax has a few cover sets on sale with a free shipping code http://www.britaxusa.com/store/browse/on-sale/cover-sets-on-sale?Page=2

rachelandtyke

Yes, you can tether rfing. And yes, a Marathon cover fits. I have 2 girly MA covers waiting in the wings for DD2 as soon as we pass down the seat to her. :love: I so want to buy another one as a spare for DH's car as we just love it.

Ali

Thank you, thank you, thank you! I was able to use my red card to get free shipping plus 5% off, the $5 googled coupon, plus a 5% off Pharmacy Rewards coupon so I got the RA for $75.81.

cookie123

What a great deal. I've actually been considering a RA 50 for Griffin because of the added height over a Britax 55 or 70. Are the 50's less deep than the 70's? As in easier to extract the baby from?

YinzerMama

They aren't as deep. We have a classic marathon and I have tried my little guy in the new marathon, the new marathon is definitely deeper. I didn't feel like the roundabout 55 was as deep but I wasn't focusing on depth at the time I looked at it, just height - I don't know if the 55 is less deep than a ma70?

Meg

Wow, great deal! Out of the many seats I've owned and used, my favorite convertible for my kids is the RA50.

Cookie123, I have the RA50 plus a RA55 (and Blvd) and I despise the high sides on the gen 3 seats and only use those as back up seats. I use the RA50 as Scarlett's everyday seat because of the lower sides. ;)

eta: ebates gives you another 5% back!

Last edited:

YinzerMama

How does this work with an MA cover, if the RA50 has 3 crotch strap slots? It just works pulled through the MA slot or do you just only use the middle slot of what? I've never really wished for another slot on my classic MA, it always seemed to work well for us when we used it, maybe from a year old till 5.

rachelandtyke

still $99
got mine today (forgot about giftcards we got for baby stuff when dd2 was born so I did have $ to spend!)
dom 10/31/13! I'm thrilled! it's only 40 days old!

YinzerMama

Mine just arrived today and my husband said "Did you order another car seat???"

The classic britax is my first car seat love. I don't even need this seat but I want it on standby when my classic marathon expires. They should have run with this baby and upped it to a 40lb rf weight limit. Why, Britax, why???

eta mine is also 10/31.

Last edited:

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC