Question What seat adapter works for a Nuna Pipa seat on a BOB dualie?

melinstar

After extensive research and the timing of baby #3 (early February 2014), I have decided to go with the Nuna Pipa infant car seat. I can't seem to find any information about whether an existing car seat adapter available for a BOB Revolution Dualie will fit a Nuna Pipa. Any help would be much appreciated! Thank you!

ADS

melinstar

I tried to google a Maxi-Cosi adapter for the BOB, but landed on the BOB website, which only lists adapters for Graco, Peg Perego, Chicco and Britax. I would presume the Nuna Pipa doesn't fit on any of those? Is there a Maxi-Cosi adapter for a BOB?

In the past, I very rarely used the infant car seat attached to a stroller (I usually end up wearing the car seat-hating babies instead), but the few times I did, I had a Graco/BOB combo that worked.

I really want the new Peg Perego 4-35 (or Aton Q) but neither will be out until at least a month or two after I have my new baby.

Hmmm.....

U

Unregistered

Hi,

did you ever find out if there is an attachment for nuna pipa and bob?

melinstar

Hi,

did you ever find out if there is an attachment for nuna pipa and bob?

I am sorry I didn't see this until now. Since I posted this question, I got the baby, the Nuna Pipa, and the Bob Dualie, but I never bothered with ever getting an attachment to hook the Pipa into the Bob. (Just used baby carrier for baby while pushing older two kids in stroller, and then at even 6 months she sat rather well in the stroller itself on the few occasions I put her in there.)

As an aside, I love the Nuna Pipa, and at 18 months, my (more petite) baby still fits in there well. Hoping to get to 2 years old so I can continue to do the whole nap and transport thing as long as I can. She only has 2" to go, though.

U

Unregistered

The nuna pipa 2015 works with the adapter for Graco Snugride 30 for the duallie Bob 2015 and later. I ended up buying the graco to use just for exercise, even though I had the nuna from my first child and wanted to use it for my second.

Anyways, I installed the adapter and put on the graco. I thought it was kind of interesting that the only place it engaged to a click was at the head of the graco. The hooks on the foot don't engage.

So, I tried the nuna just to see... and presto! It fits onto the adapter the same exact way. So the Graco is going back to the store. I'm so happy to have found this out because I was highly annoyed at having to buy a new car seat.

FamilyMan

The nuna pipa 2015 works with the adapter for Graco Snugride 30 for the duallie Bob 2015 and later. I ended up buying the graco to use just for exercise, even though I had the nuna from my first child and wanted to use it for my second.

Anyways, I installed the adapter and put on the graco. I thought it was kind of interesting that the only place it engaged to a click was at the head of the graco. The hooks on the foot don't engage.

So, I tried the nuna just to see... and presto! It fits onto the adapter the same exact way. So the Graco is going back to the store. I'm so happy to have found this out because I was highly annoyed at having to buy a new car seat.

Yes, I had an identical experience. Thanks for sharing

U

Unregistered

Does anyone know if the Graco Snugride adapter works for the Nuna Pipa car seat and the Bob Revolution Flex (2016)? I don't have a Dualie, I have the Revolution- but I also have the Nuna Pipa- would love for them to be compatible.

Keeks64

Does anyone know if the Graco Snugride adapter works for the Nuna Pipa car seat and the Bob Revolution Flex (2016)? I don't have a Dualie, I have the Revolution- but I also have the Nuna Pipa- would love for them to be compatible.

To my knowledge the only adapter that works with the Nuna is the Maxi Cosi adapter. I haven't looked at BOB in a while but I know they used to make Maxi Cosi adapters.

Nuna adapters are on either side , Graco/Chicco snap onto the back under the release lever so it's a totally different connection

meagank

Did you ever find out if there's an adapter for the Nuna Pipa and the Bob Revolution Flex? I'm in the same situation and would love to be able to use them together.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC