Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

What seat adapter works for a Nuna Pipa seat on a BOB dualie?

After extensive research and the timing of baby #3 (early February 2014), I have decided to go with the Nuna Pipa infant car seat. I can't seem to find any information about whether an existing car seat adapter available for a BOB Revolution Dualie will fit a Nuna Pipa. Any help would be much appreciated! Thank you!

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

Nuna seats work with Maxi Cosi adaptors.
    DS1 3.24.10 riding in a Frontier 90 in booster mode and a Cybex M-Fix.
    DS2 1.18.14 rear facing in a Foonf and a Fllo.

Re: What seat adapter works for a Nuna Pipa seat on a BOB dualie?

I tried to google a Maxi-Cosi adapter for the BOB, but landed on the BOB website, which only lists adapters for Graco, Peg Perego, Chicco and Britax. I would presume the Nuna Pipa doesn't fit on any of those? Is there a Maxi-Cosi adapter for a BOB?

In the past, I very rarely used the infant car seat attached to a stroller (I usually end up wearing the car seat-hating babies instead), but the few times I did, I had a Graco/BOB combo that worked.

I really want the new Peg Perego 4-35 (or Aton Q) but neither will be out until at least a month or two after I have my new baby.

Hmmm.....

Unregistered

Hi,

did you ever find out if there is an attachment for nuna pipa and bob?

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hi,

did you ever find out if there is an attachment for nuna pipa and bob?
    I am sorry I didn't see this until now. Since I posted this question, I got the baby, the Nuna Pipa, and the Bob Dualie, but I never bothered with ever getting an attachment to hook the Pipa into the Bob. (Just used baby carrier for baby while pushing older two kids in stroller, and then at even 6 months she sat rather well in the stroller itself on the few occasions I put her in there.)

As an aside, I love the Nuna Pipa, and at 18 months, my (more petite) baby still fits in there well. Hoping to get to 2 years old so I can continue to do the whole nap and transport thing as long as I can. She only has 2" to go, though.
    3 kids using these seats in various cars: Nuna Pipa, Combi Coccoro, Britax Frontier 85 SICT, Diono Radian RXT, Britax Marathon CT, Kiddy Cruiserfix Pro, Britax Parkway SGL, Clek Ozzi

7. Thank You from:

Unregistered

The nuna pipa 2015 works with the adapter for Graco Snugride 30 for the duallie Bob 2015 and later. I ended up buying the graco to use just for exercise, even though I had the nuna from my first child and wanted to use it for my second.

Anyways, I installed the adapter and put on the graco. I thought it was kind of interesting that the only place it engaged to a click was at the head of the graco. The hooks on the foot don't engage.

So, I tried the nuna just to see... and presto! It fits onto the adapter the same exact way. So the Graco is going back to the store. I'm so happy to have found this out because I was highly annoyed at having to buy a new car seat.

Unregistered

has anyone tried a nuna pipa 2016 and a bob duallie graco 2016 adapter?

The nuna pipa 2015 works with the adapter for Graco Snugride 30 for the duallie Bob 2015 and later. I ended up buying the graco to use just for exercise, even though I had the nuna from my first child and wanted to use it for my second.

Anyways, I installed the adapter and put on the graco. I thought it was kind of interesting that the only place it engaged to a click was at the head of the graco. The hooks on the foot don't engage.

So, I tried the nuna just to see... and presto! It fits onto the adapter the same exact way. So the Graco is going back to the store. I'm so happy to have found this out because I was highly annoyed at having to buy a new car seat.
    Yes, I had an identical experience. Thanks for sharing

Unregistered

Does anyone know if the Graco Snugride adapter works for the Nuna Pipa car seat and the Bob Revolution Flex (2016)? I don't have a Dualie, I have the Revolution- but I also have the Nuna Pipa- would love for them to be compatible.

Senior Community Member Keeks64's Avatar

Does anyone know if the Graco Snugride adapter works for the Nuna Pipa car seat and the Bob Revolution Flex (2016)? I don't have a Dualie, I have the Revolution- but I also have the Nuna Pipa- would love for them to be compatible.
    To my knowledge the only adapter that works with the Nuna is the Maxi Cosi adapter. I haven't looked at BOB in a while but I know they used to make Maxi Cosi adapters.

Nuna adapters are on either side , Graco/Chicco snap onto the back under the release lever so it's a totally different connection

R: 09/2008, 40lbs & 44"
    D: 07/2012 27lbs & 33"