Not comfy in a booster

tl01

DS1 complains of leg pain on longer drives... Like longer than an hour. I know we can put something under his legs and we tried that awhile ago and it was pretty annoying. The styrofoam cooler was pretty noisy and shredded up all over the place. He is currently in a pwsgl. Is there something that would work better? I would love a booster with more seat depth! Is there a good way to sort of make the seat bottom longer?

ADS

carseatcoach

Carseat Crankypants
Sleeping bag, rolled up and secured with the ties. I got ours at Goodwill (broken zipper, but who cares?) for $4 and ran it through the washer and dryer.

HappyHoo

We use a sleeping bag.

Someone also posted awhile back about an inflatable foot rest but I never got around to ordering one.

aeormsby

We use a sleeping bag.

Someone also posted awhile back about an inflatable foot rest but I never got around to ordering one.

:yeahthat: We only use footrests when we travel (duffel bags of clothing) but I've seen the inflatable ones posted before too and kept the link incase we ever needed something more full time. [ame="http://www.amazon.com/dp/B002A17QWW/ref=wl_it_dp_o_pC_nS_ttl?_encoding=UTF8&colid=E1W3AUVZWAB1&coliid=IPAAEZJZP4U8A"]Amazon.com: Inflatable Foot Rest Foot Relief: Clothing[/ame]

Looks like the same thing but cheaper and prime eligible: [ame="http://www.amazon.com/Design-Go-Luggage-Foot-Rest/dp/B0048WQIHU/ref=cts_ap_1_fbt"]Amazon.com: Design Go Luggage Foot Rest, Grey, One Size: Clothing[/ame]

joolsplus3

Admin - CPS Technician
Plastic bathroom stepstool. .3.95 at Ikea or 10 bucks at any big box store potty section. If you're freakin' out about it flyin', zip tie it to the bottom leg of the front seat. (The kind of high speed rollover you'd have to be in for it to be an injurious projectile would be injurious in so many other ways I never have bothered attaching mine to anything...)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC