any cyber monday deals for diono radian rxts?

Mom_In_SA

I feel like they have been in limited stock lately so would be surprised to see any great deals but who knows.

That makes me :(. I need to order internationally, and the current Amazon price ($270) + shipping + import tax brings my total to about $560. Need to order before newborn arrives- due date also end of Jan. Mostly because I'm not gonna be able to figure out installation and 3 across with a newborn, a 2 year old and a 5 year old around.. so would rather do it sooner than later. But the price is :eek: Wonder if I should wait a few weeks...

There is currently a $219 open box warehouse deal, but they don't ship internationally :(:(:(

ADS

desimom99

I am not planning on taking the car seat over seas...may be I can make one of my friends place the order for me and ship to their home and hold it..I will just need to monitor this forum on my vacation :)!

It was at the end of the month. Possibly the last two weeks ...so it probably wont work for you. I'll be pushing it I'm due with a newb the 27th. Also the 30% with the charge isn't a unique code its generic and anyone with a charge card can use it. I usually post it under sales and deals.

k8thagr8

desi, i didn't really ASK, but i kinda asked. part of the deal was that i told him that another store (justkidsstore.com) said they would honor their sale price of $239 each for three shadows (because they did when i called asking for a discount for multiples). so that would have brought them to just over $700. so i think i said something like, "is there any way you can beat that price?" he was SUPER helpful and said that the associates are typically very generous. maybe you just have to ask? it certainly can't hurt.

k8thagr8

well, kohl's started their cash back again today ($10 for every $50) so i ordered the first two and the guy saw the notes the other guy left in there, so it looks like this is going to work. $511 down, $189 to go!!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC