Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

Senior Community Member Dillipop's Avatar

prepaid iphone deal

I just picked up a virgin mobile iphone 4S for 319 on their website for cyber monday. Normally 399. There were other deals as well. Monthly fees as low as $30 with credit card billing- includes 400 minutes and unlimited text and data.

I am so excited to be graduating from my broken flip phone!

CCO 4/15

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

Carseat Crazy

Re: prepaid iphone deal

DH and I just looked into this yesterday, we're doing att prepaid, $35 a month for 500min unlimited talk and data, but my nonsmart phone is dying, so we're going to upgrade when we get the tax return, I'm just going to the the 4 with 8gb for $200. I don't know why people aren't jumping all over this, I guess they're either locked in a contract or don't know about it. you can't beat it

Senior Community Member Dillipop's Avatar

Re: prepaid iphone deal

I tried to get the 4 from radio shack on black friday for 99 but they only had like 5 of them in the store and i was about 20th in line. Decided to go with the newer model with virgin mobile since it is now only 120 more and newer. Plus we've had virgin mobile for years now and I figure it will be super easy to just switch out phones!

CCO 4/15