• DSC03809.jpg
    DSC03809.jpg
    159.5 KB · Views: 108
  • DSC03810.jpg
    DSC03810.jpg
    168.6 KB · Views: 112
ADS

cookie123

Thanks! THat's really fun to see since I had that seat for my first baby in 1980. I wish I could recall how long we used it or rear faced. I don't think I used it for my second baby but can't remember that either. I THINK we used the GM love seat for her.

joolsplus3

Admin - CPS Technician
The 5 yo I look after just RAN over to see this and said he wants it. Hand it off to me when you're done with it, lol. (Really funny, since he comes from a moderate misuse family and only knows good carseats part time from me babysitting him).

SnoGurl

Love it!

I wish I could figure out what seat we rode in-- but all I can remember is that it had a brown cordory-like cover.

Kecia

Admin - CPST Instructor
I've seen a couple of Bobby Macs over the years but nothing in decent condition. That sucker is MINT! Even the box is pristine. That's awesome! :thumbsup:

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC