Please Post Your Amazon Black Friday & Cyber Monday deals here

UlrikeDG

Admin - CPS Technician Emeritus
I did get one. The way the waitlist works is CRAZY. You have to sit at your computer for 15 min and then there's a little pop-up in the Amazon window which says it's your turn and counts down. I don't know how long you get to snag it, but I noticed the pop-up when there was about 10 seconds left. I scrambled to put it in my cart and thought I would have 15 min to check out, but it threatened to take it out right away. I had another item in my cart from last night that I didn't actually want, so I was trying to remove it and when I clicked to the main Amazon page, it showed zero items in my cart, but when I clicked the cart the seat was still there, and it was saying again that I only had a few seconds to finish my checkout. It was very stressful!

Um, I just bought another Britax.

ADS

UlrikeDG

Admin - CPS Technician Emeritus
[ame="http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0080HPUX2/"]Britax B-Safe Infant Car Seat[/ame], Kiwi
Deal starts in 3 hours, 24 min.
Current price: $143.99.

Cath3114

saw that!! $80! Amazing price!!
I snagged one. With $25 in gift cards, I paid $55. It was my second choice (behind a KF 30) but I wasn't gonna pass it up at that price. DH and I were both on watching it and have no clue who actually got it in the cart first. He said it went from 0-100% in seconds. Back when we found out we were pregnant, DH went to the specialty baby shop down the street from his office to look at seats (he secretly loves this stuff too). The salesperson told him the Kiwi pattern was being discontinued at the end of this year. So I guess that explains the deep markdown.

ETA - I'm glad I got it so cheap. The DOM is 7/2012.

Last edited:

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC