Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

CPS Fanatic

smallish (Smart) TVs? BF Deals?

I'm overwhelmed. Has anyone already researched this and know the answer? We have Best Buy, Walmart, and Target. Any incredible deals on a good smart TV that's not too big, like around 32" would work in this smaller room. Or maybe a non smart TV, if it's reduced enough to add on a streaming device. Thank you!!!

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

Car-Seat.org Ambassador Patriot201's Avatar

Re: smallish (Smart) TVs? BF Deals?

I don't know about BF deals, but I LOVE my [ame="http://www.amazon.com/VIZIO-E320i-A0-32-inch-720p-Smart/dp/B0096YOQRY/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1385697925&sr=8-1&keywords=vizio+smart+tv+32"]Vizio SmartTV[/ame]. It has Amazon Prime on it, which makes me happy.

According to this article, BF sales on TV's are often a scam and/or filled with merchandise of questionable quality. http://www.usatoday.com/story/money/...riday/3768903/

“Nearly all the best things that came to me in life have been unexpected, unplanned by me.” ~Carl Sandburg
    Learning to cope with the unexpected...

4. Thank You from:

CPS Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Patriot201 View Post
    I don't know about BF deals, but I LOVE my Vizio SmartTV. It has Amazon Prime on it, which makes me happy.

According to this article, BF sales on TV's are often a scam and/or filled with merchandise of questionable quality. http://www.usatoday.com/story/money/...riday/3768903/
    Thanks! Great to know about your TV. Did you buy it on amazon or where?

Thanks for the article. Buying one on BF does worry me. In general, I find it's hard to know the quality until you get it home and use it IRL situation. BF only makes it riskier it seems. Maybe we'll wait and keep an eye out for regular sales instead.

Car-Seat.org Ambassador Patriot201's Avatar

I did buy mine on Amazon. It has been a great TV for me.

“Nearly all the best things that came to me in life have been unexpected, unplanned by me.” ~Carl Sandburg
    Learning to cope with the unexpected...

7. Thank You from: