News Thanksgiveaway - Pick Your Favorite! (CLOSED)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Admin

Admin - Webmaster
CONTEST CLOSED SORRY!

As a Thank You to all of our regular members for your participation, this year's Thanksgiveaway is going to be a bit bigger than last year's!

First Prize: Any one (1) carseat, stroller, accessory OR other product of your choice, made by any of four forum sponsors: Britax, Clek, Maxi-Cosi or Recaro, with a limit of $125* (US OR CDN) for one single item. Prize chosen must be sold by Amazon.com or Kids-N-Cribs.com and the fashion/color selected must be indicated as "In Stock", "Ships from and sold by Amazon.com" or from Kids-N-Cribs.com and eligible for prime/free shipping with a price of $125* or less at the time the prize is ordered for the winner. For a winner in Canada, the prize must be sold by Amazon.ca or Snugglebugz.ca and the fashion selected must be indicated as "In Stock", "Ships from and sold by Amazon.ca" or Snugglebugz.ca and eligible for prime/free shipping with a price of $125* CDN or less at the time the prize is ordered for the winner. Please have alternate selections in mind in case your first choices are not available.

Second Prize: $50* gift certificate from Kids-N-Cribs.com or SnuggleBugz.ca.

Third Prize: $25* gift certificate from Kids-N-Cribs.com or SnuggleBugz.ca.

How can you win?

1) To enter, you must have a shipping address that qualifies for free shipping from Amazon.com, Amazon.ca, Kids-n-Cribs.com or Snugglebugz.ca in the USA or Canada.

2) Then, simply reply to this thread with the following information: Your favorite Thanksgiving table item(s), in either written or photo form.

3) To win any prize, you must also be a member of our Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/carseatorg

*) Double Bonus for recent contributors! If you have made at least one post here at Car-Seat.Org anytime in the previous 14 days, from November 10th to November 23rd, 2013, the limit of the value if you win the first prize will increase to $250, the value of the second prize gift card will increase to $100 and the value of the third prize gift card will increase to $50 for recent contributors.

If you reply more than once, only your first entry will count. Car-Seat.Org reserves the right to have the prize shipped from another vendor and to modify the terms of the contest if there is any discrepancy.

All members, including staff, are eligible to enter! Winners will be chosen randomly on November 28th or as soon after as possible! Winner will be contacted by Private Message at Car-Seat.org and must provide their Facebook name to verify Facebook Group membership and receive their prize. There is no entry on Facebook; you are not required to to leave a comment on facebook or Like at Facebook to enter. The random drawing is tentatively to be held no sooner than 8PM EDT November 28th, or as soon after as possible. Car-Seat.Org reserves the right to update or revise the contest rules without notice, if necessary. If the winner does not qualify for any reason, or does not respond within 72 hours, then an alternate winner will be selected at the discretion of Car-Seat.org.

Entrants should understand that they are providing their information to the Car-Seat.Org and not to Facebook itself. Shipping information will be shared with the retailer and their shipper in order to deliver the prize. Winners will be contacted on Car-Seat.Org via Private Message. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by Facebook or any of the manufacturers or retailers mentioned in the contest.

Stay tuned for more holiday giveaways with bonuses for frequent/recent contributors!

Please have a safe and great Thanksgiving, everyone! If you are shopping online this weekend, please support Car-Seat.Org by using any link from Car-Seat.org to your favorite retailer before you make a purchase! Use a banner or a link from any post on the forum, even your own!

Quick Shopping Links: Amazon (please bookmark!) and Amazon.ca | Target | eBay | Wayfair/CSN | Walmart | Kohl's | Sears | Albee Baby | Diapers.com

ADS

babygirlsmom1005

Re: Thanksgiveaway - Pick Your Favorite!

I love fresh made cranberry sauce and pumpkin pie. As far as decorations, love love love cornucopias that are made yearly!

JOII

This:

cranberry418x418.jpg

Not homemade, probably fully of junk, but its Thanksgiving to me :)

Patriot201

Car-Seat.org Ambassador

I love the roasted veggies (parsnips, brussel sprouts, and butternut squash, sprinkled with olive oil and ground sea salt) my mom makes for Thanksgiving. As a vegetarian with severe food allergies, I have limited choices in "traditional" Thanksgiving options, so my mom's veggies are a special treat for me. I know she makes them because I like them AND I'll eat them. THerefore, they are like comfort food to me. :)

jwilliams

My mom's mashed potatoes. Fluffy and loaded with butter and cream. They're my favorite and we eat as much as she makes.

Avery'sMama

CPST Instructor
My favorite Thanksgiving food is a new arrival to our table these last few years... Drunken Sweet Potatoes... Made with lots of butter, brown sugar and whiskey!

As a kid it was mashed potatoes and gravy.

seamonkeys

I rarely have mashed potatoes anymore, so that's now my favorite thing at Thanksgiving!

unityco

Ambassador - CPS Technician
My absolute favourite Thanksgiving dinner item is my family stuffing. I only make turkey to get the stuffing out of it, lol. Our's is made with ground beef, rice, onions, celery and poultry seasoning. Yum! (DH calls it meatloaf, lol. It's not that inaccurate. ;) )

Kegracin

Green bean casserole, I love that stuff :) and sweet potatoes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC