News 4 years of rearfacing and counting! Pic heavy

trippsmom

CPST Instructor
Dd1 turned 4 on Wednesday. She's so petite that we can't imagine her forward facing. She asks regularly, but she knows she has to at least wait until the Easter Bunny comes. :love:

On the way home through her 4th birthday. The one of the day she got her radian is not in the car...

620FA7DF.jpg

936961D9.jpg

306CBFBC.jpg

F6BA55A2.jpg

8DF2917C.jpg

Took the padding out too soon. ;)

0ED761E8.jpg

839F7A18.jpg

6734C420.jpg

8B905306.jpg

68D56973.jpg

73AD2054.jpg

And just because... Last year we finally got good snow...
18FF032B.jpg

ADS

trippsmom

CPST Instructor
She's so adorable! Congrats on rfing so long. It IS an accomplishment.:)

Thank you! All of the other instructors here love it. Dd is shown at every class. Hard to tell a parent to aim for the limits if I don't do so myself. The reaction is always shock when I follow that with my children's rear facing accomplishment to date. It is helpful that she also fits rf in a mainstream seat that is available for under $100, the sureride. Her petite structure helps, but she is also out of 3t winter clothes so she isn't extremely small.

2BunniesMommy

That was fun! Loved watching her grow. I love the pic where she and Tripp are both asleep with their heads tipped towards each other. Way to go on keeping her rear facing so long :)

YinzerMama

I didnt know the cco came in pink - what was the name of the flavor?

And what is the pink and white flowered radian looking thing? it looks shorter than a normal radian - is it just a weird angle?

jordansmom

And what is the pink and white flowered radian looking thing? it looks shorter than a normal radian - is it just a weird angle?

I think it's called strawberry shake.

Happy birthday to your
daughter!

MommyShannon

Aww, so sweet. My DD2 (3 years, 8 months) is the same size and we are having trouble imaging FF her despite turning our first two kids at 1 and 20lbs. It's great you're able to educate more people with your personal experience. My kids loved that snow too!

2BunniesMommy

Yes, the pink cco is strawberry shake.

The pink and white seat is a Radian, that cover is Malibu. I remember because I wanted one and couldn't find it in stock when I was in the market for it!

trippsmom

CPST Instructor
Yes, the pink cco is strawberry shake.

The pink and white seat is a Radian, that cover is Malibu. I remember because I wanted one and couldn't find it in stock when I was in the market for it!

I didn't see this earlier. She's right. :)

The radian is an XTSL, but the cover is for an XT. It fits with only minor differences like the pins on the side of the seat. I should pull it back out. Dd would be ecstatic. I guess I could put strawberry shake on the cco and they could be pink for a bit. :)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC