Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

Carseat Crazy

Comooflage cover

I am looking for a Cowmooflage cover that will fit an Advocate G3. I think the Pavillion cover for the G3 does. Thank you!
    Last edited by Hazelandlucy; 11-24-2013 at 04:48 PM.

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

Senior Community Member melniemi's Avatar
    I have one from a bv70. Would that fit?

Carseat Crazy
    Quote Originally Posted by melniemi View Post
    I have one from a bv70. Would that fit?
    I don't think so....is it a G3? I can call Britax tomorrow and check, but I vaguely remember reading only a Pavillion cover would fit. Thanks so much though!

Senior Community Member happiness-and-balance's Avatar
    They are all the same shell, Boulevard 70 G2/G3, Pavilion 70 G2/G3, Advocate 70 G2/G3 (Canadians: replace 70 with 65, but not to be confused with the Classic versions with white shells, also having a 65 lb weight limit, which are NOT the same as the G2/G3 versions ). The only difference between the G2 and G3 models is the label on the Versa-Tether, new Stay Forward crotch buckle pad, and HUGS with SafeCell. No shell alterations were made. Covers for the above three seats will NOT, however, fit the Classic model seats. They will fit on the Marathon 70 G2/G3 BUT the Marathon does not have head wings, so that part will not work, but that is separate and the main body cover (side walls, bum area and back area) will fit.
    -Angela

Senior Community Member melniemi's Avatar
    I believe it's a g2....no stay forward crotch strap thing.

Carseat Crazy

Re: Comooflage cover

Quote Originally Posted by happiness-and-balance View Post
    They are all the same shell, Boulevard 70 G2/G3, Pavilion 70 G2/G3, Advocate 70 G2/G3 (Canadians: replace 70 with 65, but not to be confused with the Classic versions with white shells, also having a 65 lb weight limit, which are NOT the same as the G2/G3 versions ). The only difference between the G2 and G3 models is the label on the Versa-Tether, new Stay Forward crotch buckle pad, and HUGS with SafeCell. No shell alterations were made. Covers for the above three seats will NOT, however, fit the Classic model seats. They will fit on the Marathon 70 G2/G3 BUT the Marathon does not have head wings, so that part will not work, but that is separate and the main body cover (side walls, bum area and back area) will fit.
    That is great news! So a Boulevard G2 or G3 cover will fit my Advocate G3? I could even use a Marathon cover if I didn't need headwings?
    Last edited by Hazelandlucy; 11-26-2013 at 10:18 AM.

Senior Community Member happiness-and-balance's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Maplesmom View Post
    That is great news! So a Boulevard G2 or G3 cover will fit my Advocate G3? I could even use a Marathon cover if I didn't need headwings?
    Yup, as long as they have the new black shell. I have my G3 Advocate serene cover on my G2 Boulevard right now, and the cow cover from the G2 Boulevard on the G3 Advocate
    -Angela