WOO-HOO-EEEE! Fist bump ladies & gents, did I score deals!

bairnns

:yeahthatlove:Yesterday I went to a BRU about 30 min from my home. I have 2 slightly closer but had an appt halfway between this one and home the same afternoon, so I planned my errands around that. Had a friendly trained employee help me test out the Graco Click Connect 40 and Britax Frontier 90 in my car. All went well, and I told him I was planning to buy them, at brick & mortar, just waiting for the 20% coupons. He said they are not allowed to apply BRU coupons to Britax, but that he could offer the 20% discount on the Graco with manager approval. I bought that and he also told me they price match with Amazon.com (must be sold BY Amazon, not through them by another seller.)

Today I found the Frontier 90 on Amazon, multiple colors, for $229.49, so back to BRU I went, this time to one 15 min away. Asked the mgr about additional discount by applying for a BRU credit card. She said yes, AND today's deal is 15% off PLUS 10% off that.

End result: Britax Frontier 90, orig. marked $299.99, out the door for $175.55 plus tax.

Then she told me I could use the 15%/10% discount for anything else I needed for the rest of the day. So I produced the receipt from yesterday's purchase. She was able to refund that purchase to my AmEx, honor the 20% deal they gave me plus apply the new credit card discounts.

End result: Graco Click Connect 40, orig marked $219.99, out the door $134.63 plus tax.

Yay me! And all of your help!!

Lori (very happy camper!)

ADS

S1C EM

Today I found the Frontier 90 on Amazon, multiple colors, for $229.49, so back to BRU I went, this time to one 15 min away. Asked the mgr about additional discount by applying for a BRU credit card. She said yes, AND today's deal is 15% off PLUS 10% off that.

End result: Britax Frontier 90, orig. marked $299.99, out the door for $175.55 plus tax.

Somebody explain this one to me. I get that BRU will price match Amazon, but the Frontier 90 is listed on their website as not available in stores. So....how does this work? Are you ordering it in the store or what? Right now, there are several other retailers beating BRU's price anyway. Target is one of them ($233.00) and with the RedCard, you get 5% off plus if you have a Pharmacy rewards redemption, that's another 5%. Brings it down to 209.00 + tax. So far, I don't see anything better right now and not sure how everyone is getting these deals on items that aren't even carried in store.:confused:

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC