BRU sale question

Angie

What's the best deal that BRU offers on Chicco seats? I decided on the Chicco Nextfit for my daughter. We have a bit of time before she outgrows her Graco Snugride 30, so I don't need the Nextfit right this minute (though I'd like to get it now...I'm so tired of lugging around her in her infant bucket)...

But what's the best deal that BRU ever offers on seats? 15%? 20%? Do they ever offer 25%? Anyone heard if they'll have a Black Friday sale on these?

I'm only asking about there because I want the purple one. LOL.

ADS

YinzerMama

I believe albeebaby has 25% off now which is probably the best price you will find. You won't get purple though.

20% is probably the best you will find at BRU? They then there is tax and they sell for 299 anyway so. Plus BRU is experts at excluding the item you want to use the coupon on...

I love pulse and there was just a 15% off sale at BRU (ended Thursday I think) but it was still so much more than the Mystiqe that was on sale at Target or Studio which was on sale at Amazon (I got one of each and will compare). And then BRU went and put Pulse on "sale" for 279 so you couldn't even use the 15% off - which makes me wonder if a bunch of people were buying it and they got mad.

Target only has two colors and their sale ends today. Amazon sale might still be going on but there will be tax, no tax with albeebaby, but amazon has free returns.

Does the pink do anything for you? :) It looks like it might be lavender in real life?

I understand liking the purple one but saving a lot might warm you to another color lol. I've never felt like the sales at BRU ever get you that much ahead.

For some reason is is 279 on ebay... thru BRU... http://www.ebay.com/itm/Chicco-Next...082?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item58a684c8e2

YinzerMama

The Nextfit was on sale at Target for just over $200. I'm beginning to think I should have got one.

You can still get it cheap on amazon and albeebaby!

I am over the moon waiting for mine now that they appear to be saying the pads are not required. That was my one hang up over this otherwise awesome seat

Actually depending on your time zone you might still be able to order tonight.

dcs154

We just bought a Chicco NextFit at BRU for about $130.

$279.99
- 20% bed Bath & Beyond coupon
- $40 for BRU November coupon booklet ($10 off every $50 for carseats, highchairs, & strollers)
- 15% for signing up for new TRU/BRU credit card
- 10% for using TRU/BRU credit card on Saturdays in November.

How's that for discount stacking. We probably should have bought two - one for each of our cars. We also god the same discounts on a Chicco high chair and Chicco stroller.

dcs154

Bed Bath & Beyond and Buy Buy Baby have the same parent company. Their coupons are accepted at either store. But, unlike Bed Bath & Beyond, Buy Buy Baby will NOT accept expired coupons and adheres to the terms & conditions, whereas Bed Bath & Beyond ignores all of the expiration dates and manufacturer exclusions.

BRU accepts all BBB coupons as competitor coupons provided the is a Buy Buy Baby somewhere nearby.

Angie

We just bought a Chicco NextFit at BRU for about $130.

$279.99
- 20% bed Bath & Beyond coupon
- $40 for BRU November coupon booklet ($10 off every $50 for carseats, highchairs, & strollers)
- 15% for signing up for new TRU/BRU credit card
- 10% for using TRU/BRU credit card on Saturdays in November.

How's that for discount stacking. We probably should have bought two - one for each of our cars. We also god the same discounts on a Chicco high chair and Chicco stroller.

Then you're very lucky. I just tried to use a 20% off and stack it with the 10 off of every 50, but the system wouldn't do it so they said there's no way.

YinzerMama

That is such a bizarre loophole that you can use a coupon for an exclusive item but not have it pricematched. It's the same thing, really.

I'm so jealous of these deals!!! My kid didn't like Pulse so it kind of doesn't matter but still...

:bow:

dcs154

My receipt shows the 20% off coupon as "Percent Markdown 20%". A store manager assisted with the transaction.

We not only bought the Chicco Nextfit in Infiniti. We also bought a Chicco Polly highchair (Elm) and Chicco Liteway (Greenland) stroller all of which were BRU exclusive colors.

I don't think we got lucky. We were just assisted by someone who knew what she was doing.

Angie

My receipt shows the 20% off coupon as "Percent Markdown 20%". A store manager assisted with the transaction.

We not only bought the Chicco Nextfit in Infiniti. We also bought a Chicco Polly highchair (Elm) and Chicco Liteway (Greenland) stroller all of which were BRU exclusive colors.

I don't think we got lucky. We were just assisted by someone who knew what she was doing.

They would have done it on the exclusive color, but their system would not let them combine the two, I even talked to a manager. Since adding the 20% discount put the seat on sale, it would not allow that $10 off of every 50 to be stacked with it since the 10 off 50 was on regular price stuff.

I watched them try. And try. I'm thinking there must have been a glitch that they fixed after you purchased yours but before I tried. I think you got lucky. See, if it weren't for bad luck I'd have no luck at all.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC