Anyone else stalking Southpawboston today?

TracyRee

So I think I am probably more excited about the arrive of SPB's Signo today than he is.

I'm tyring not to check every 5 minutes, it's still early....:whistle:

ADS

jdchic3

Poor SPB! We are all trying to wait patiently but it's so HARD!!! I want to see it and I want to see it NOW!!! ;)

southpawboston

well just keep in mind that i'm at work and won't be home till 6:00 EST. then, i can't do anything until 8:30 since this dad helps out with dinner, baths, and bedtime. then the box can get ripped open. the child modelling has to wait till tomorrow. (but i'll post all the technical kid-less pics tonight).

let's all keep our fingers crossed that my DW doesn't miss the UPS truck, otherwise y'all will have to wait till tomorrow!

EDIT: UPS indicates it's DELIVERED but DW isn't picking up her cell (maybe putting DD2 down for nap). but it's looking good...

laurenrachey

Ahhhhh the suspense!!!!!

Yeah you could cut it with a knife here. I see the number in stock just went down to three on Right Start :confused: I'm so anxious, I can hardly stand it! I'm only waiting on the head wing measurements and verification of the harness height. I'm going insane!

southpawboston

Yeah you could cut it with a knife here. I see the number in stock just went down to three on Right Start :confused: I'm so anxious, I can hardly stand it! I'm only waiting on the head wing measurements and verification of the harness height. I'm going insane!

it'll probably stay at 3 in stock until my review. then if my review is bad, it'll stay at 3 indefinitely or if my review is good then they'll be sold out by tonight. :) wow, i feel like i have a lot of control here :p

bobandjess99

Senior Community Member
830...in the middle of Survivor? followed by the premieres of both Grey's AND CSI? AGH!
It'll be 11pm before I will get back on, LOL!

Jeanum

Admin - CPS Technician Emeritus
Staff member
You mean you didn't have it delivered to you at work? Then again, it would be tough to schlep a Signo home on your bicycle now, wouldn't it. ;) Congrats, and hope it's all that you hoped for when you get home and open the box to install it.

laurenrachey

You mean you didn't have it delivered to you at work? Then again, it would be tough to schlep a Signo home on your bicycle now, wouldn't it. ;) Congrats, and hope it's all that you hoped for when you get home and open the box to install it.
Hey they make those backpack carseat carriers for that type of thing! Jeez! :whistle: :love:

thepeach80

Senior Community Member
My kids would never let me NOT open a box if they knew there was a carseat inside. :p They love seeing them and sitting in them and modeling. lol

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC