Discounted Foonf seats for sale

Clek CPST

These Foonf were labeled with Korean and US English labeling on the airbag sticker so are being discounted.

2013 Foonf seats
- $349.99 including shipping
- FMVSS compliant
- Airbag warning label is bilingual in English and Korean
- Non-returnable; non-refundable; not re-stockable
- 1- year warranty
- 9-year expiration

Please follow the link below to purchase:

http://shop.clekinc.com/convertible-child-seats/korean-airbag-label-clearance.html

* only available to residents of the US.

ADS

UlrikeDG

Admin - CPS Technician Emeritus
Wow! This is normally a $450 seat. I :love: love, love, love :love: my Clek Oobr. If I had an infant or toddler, I'd totally be coveting the Foonf.

Dillipop

Just got my shipping notice for mine! Should be here by the end of the day on Tuesday! We leave Wednesday for a 7 hour trip so just in time. Woohoo!!!

Clek CPST

These have the shorter crotch strap, right?

All the 2013 models have the buckle that isn't adjustable in length. For the seats which came with the standard buckle, the adjustable length buckle will be available from us as an accessory for those who need it.

Last edited:

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC