car seat crash video WITH tether?

CRS

Senior Community Member
Does anyone have a link to one or have one? I reallllllly need it but can't find one anywhere

ADS

MomToEliEm

I am having a hard time finding any videos. I am sure there must be somewhere, but I am just not finding it. It would be great to find a video showing the benefits of tether vs no tether. Hopefully someone here has one somewhere.

bethng

I have been searching for a while myself. I dont know that there is one but I am stalking this thread in case one is found!

CRS

Senior Community Member
I'm sure there is one out there somewhere, it's just a matter of finding it!

azgirl71

CPST Instructor
Here is one that looks like it may be tethered. It is one of the last seats.

Here is RF crash test

This one looks like it has a tether, but it appears to be very loose.

Another that may have tether, but not the main point of the video

Good crash test in general

Intersting, but a RF in the front seat

Well I am not sure any of these are really what you are looking for, but they are interesting ;)
Fast_Focus goodCPS video

CRS

Senior Community Member
Bummer none of those are tethered seats :( oh welll thanks any way! It was really interesting watching a few of those!

snowbird25ca

Moderator - CPST Instructor
Do you think the ff'ing seat in the Volvo video is tethered? The excursion on it is a lot less than seen on the other videos of ff'ing seats crash tested. I don't see a tether amongst the other things, but maybe it's there and just not clear?

Sorry I'm not of more help - have you tried posting to the CPSPList on yahoo?

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC