Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

Thread: 2014 Honda CRV

Carseat Crazy

2014 Honda CRV

Are they in general car seat friendly? Not so much concerned about rfing room, but would very much like to know how difficult a 3 across would be with FFing and booster kids.

My folks are most likely buying one this weekend. The carseatblog review didn't have a lot of car seat info.
    2018 Toyota Sienna, 2007 Mazda5, and 2001 Toyota Echo (we drive 'em forever)
    Kids aged 15-6, but none driving yet. Well, only golf carts.

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

You will definitely want to make sure you can do 3 across. It's not a vehicle I would personally get for a 3across situation.
    Melissa

DD#1, April 2004, FFg in a Pink Harmony Literider & Onyx Parkway SG
    DD#2, January 2007, FFg in a Pink Monterey & Purple with Pink Hearts HBTB

Riding in my 2010 Toyota RAV4 and DH's 2011 Ford 150 Crew Cab

4. Thank You from:

Carseat Crazy

Re: 2014 Honda CRV

Thanks for the heads up. I can't try it out or even suggest my folks take car seats into consideration. But I'm the one that will be struggling to install things in whatever they buy.
    2018 Toyota Sienna, 2007 Mazda5, and 2001 Toyota Echo (we drive 'em forever)
    Kids aged 15-6, but none driving yet. Well, only golf carts.